Search: Posts made by: ramiztofigh
Forum: Outlook Express September 3rd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 15
Posted By ramiztofigh
problems with outlook express

wrote in message
I have problems sending emails from outlook express, I always get the
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 08, 01:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By ramiztofigh
Looking for a deleted folder

"Mel" wrote in message
I accidentally deleted a folder I created in Outlook Express. Is there a
way of getting it back?
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 08, 01:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics
Replies: 8
Posted By ramiztofigh
Problems with XP and/or IE6

"Nick" me@dontspam wrote in message
This is cross posted, I hope that will be acceptable.

This pc runs on XP SP2. OE6 & IE7. Updates downloaded...
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 08, 01:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By ramiztofigh
OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6

"Rogerdork" wrote in message
I can not print an email ,when ever i try it give me a run time error...
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 08, 01:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By ramiztofigh
[email protected]

"jeevan" wrote in message ...
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 08, 01:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By ramiztofigh
Inbox question

"Joy" wrote in message
I know messages aren't supposed to be kept in Inbox very long, but a friend
just wrote and said...
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 08, 01:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By ramiztofigh
ld@deya,net

"LUZBLANCO" WWW,LD,NET,COM wrote in message
ld@deya,net3997310
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 08, 01:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By ramiztofigh
Ineternet

"Chris" wrote in message
How to send mail using Outlook Express.
Forum: Outlook Express August 22nd 08, 01:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By ramiztofigh
KLOP

"fgh" wwwnmkll wrote in message

Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ramiztofigh
Importing folders from OE 6 to Microsoft Outlook 2007

"witsend2004" wrote in message
I am having problems transporting my folders from Outlook Express 6...
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ramiztofigh
Incoming Blocked Messages

"rogeepete" wrote in message
My computer is A - my neighbor's is B. B is using Comcast as her ISP. A
(me)
is
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By ramiztofigh
information

"Tonya" wrote in message
My incoming messages will not completely download. All emails are blank.
I...
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
jhj
Posted By ramiztofigh
jhj

"Ö컳½Ü" wrote in message

Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ramiztofigh
Large e-mail, but no attachment

"Joy" wrote in message
Occasionally (from only one person) the e-mail is quite large, but there
is no attachment,...
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

"Mel" wrote in message
I accidentally deleted a folder I created in Outlook Express. Is there a
way of getting it back?
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By ramiztofigh
MADDIE PATRICK

"SHEDLLBYDANIEL" wrote in message
DEAR SHELBY DANIEL
HAER LOES0S LSF
AMERMOPDFPS
90OSLDMPXF,
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By ramiztofigh
Message Deletion

"JG" wrote in message
I am unable to delete any messages from my Inbox even though my Delete
Folder
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ramiztofigh
message failure

"Jude" wrote in message
I am having trouble sending emails to Optusnet addresses, all others go
through...
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By ramiztofigh
Message rule being bypassed ??

"Jack Sadie" wrote in message
Windows XP and OE 6.
I have made a rule requiring messages with "mcibatreasurer in the...
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By ramiztofigh
Message Rules - 2 Accounts

"Steve" wrote in message
My wife and I each have an email account set up with my ISP.
I've set up a rule to send any...
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By ramiztofigh
Messages disappeared from inbox

"M" wrote in message
I am running IE 6.00 and OE 6.0.

While attempting to create a new file for my local...
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ramiztofigh
Messages rules folder

"Riccardod" wrote in message ...
Hi.

Someone knows in which folder Outlook Express 6, when installed on Windows
2000,
stores the messages rules and...
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By ramiztofigh
Multiple copies sent; outbox still holds message; sent folder empty

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
My father is running the latest version of Outlook Express along with Win
XP...
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 17
Posted By ramiztofigh
Need to restore emails internally marked as hidden or deleted?

"Geoff" wrote in message
read the threads about restoring dbx files but my problem is that
Forum: Outlook Express August 20th 08, 10:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
new
Posted By ramiztofigh
new