Search: Posts made by: Leo Bueno[_2_]
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 26th 09, 05:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Messages from user folders disapper upon deletion (do not go to the Deleted Items folder)

The rules only moves the incoming messages to specified folders. The rules
don't delet any incoming messages.

If I go to one of the folders, read a message and delete it manually (using the
X...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 26th 09, 02:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Messages from user folders disapper upon deletion (do not go to the Deleted Items folder)

Please excuse my lack of technical knowdege; I have not checked with the IT crew
before responding here.

I think the folders are not .pst; they reside at the server and as I recall the
server uses a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 25th 09, 12:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Messages from user folders disapper upon deletion (do not go to the Deleted Items folder)

PROBLEM
I have set up several rules to manage incoming emails. The rules
direct the emails to topical user-created folders based on either who
the sender is or the content of the subject line. ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 22nd 09, 03:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
How to export server-resident contacts?

Thanks. Howeover the description of the technique indicates that only
the SMTP address is exported.

I am trying to export the server resident Outlook contacts so that I
can import them to a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 21st 09, 03:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
How to export server-resident contacts?

Our MS Small Business Server manages the Outlook folders (which, as
far as I am informed, that the data is not in a .pst file but in an
..ost file).

I have tried to export the contacts, but have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 18th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Rule-routed emails not saved in deleted items folder after deletion

Environement: Outlook 2003, Windows XP.

If one deletes an e-mail message from the Inbox, it goes to the
Deleted Items folder. I would like this to happen to messages deleted
from folders other than...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 5th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
"The reminder for [Subject] will not appear because the item is not in your Calendar or Task folder. Is this OK?"

We use Office 2003 and a Small Business Exchange Server, so we can
share one calendar.

After we converted to the server-based Office from stand-alone,
reminders no longer work.

When we try to add...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 29th 08, 10:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
"The reminder for [Subject] will not appear because the item is not in your Calendar or Task folder. Is this OK?"

We use Office 2003 and a Small Business Exchange Server, so we can
share one calendar.

After we converted to the server-based Office from stand-alone, we no
longer can include reminders in our...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 27th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Alerts not allowed for server resident calendar - screen2.jpg (0/3)

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:28:01 -0400, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
wrote:

Without knowing the version of outlook, its hard to say... I'd point them to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 26th 08, 02:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Alerts not allowed for server resident calendar - screen2.jpg (0/3)

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 08:46:02 -0400, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
wrote:

No screenshot necessary - the error is because its not being posted to the
default mailbox folders.

So...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 16th 08, 01:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Alerts not allowed for server resident calendar

We migrated to a Small Business Exchange server and are using Office
2003. The calendar (and emails, etc.) are now server-resident instead
of residing in the local machine.

As you can see in the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 16th 08, 01:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Alerts not allowed for server resident calendar - screen2.jpg (3/3)

M%BYU7[-NY6^(GW6KW&BQ:;+Y.HVTDUU9R%L`31HI4'_`&3RISV)J30P/%&M
M_:[_`,**-0BGL;*VOFVP2(0Z8@E:9F7O\R@+ZAC[W(`Z^\2ZS:_9(+NX6[
ML];TR\D5;DQ%UVP&17\M%^4$?*5+..N10!8\"W'F+=,E(12W@^S.(U"J/W
MAX`'0U`'H?G4...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 16th 08, 01:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Alerts not allowed for server resident calendar - screen2.jpg (2/3)

M_P#"*P#_`)I?^^11!1X5A_Y^I?^^11`_X16'M=2_]\BBX"CPM#_S]2?\`
M?(HN`O\`PBT/_/U)_P!\BBX"_P#"+0_\_4G_`'R*+@`\+P_\_4G_`'R*+A87
M_A%X?^?J3_OD47`7_A%X?^?J3_OD47`/^$7B_P"?J3_OD47`4&(O^?J3_OD
M47`4&(O^?I_^...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 16th 08, 01:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
Alerts not allowed for server resident calendar - screen2.jpg (0/3)

We have a Small Business Exchange Server and run Office 2003. After
we converted to the server-based Office, we no longer can include
reminders in our calendar appointments.

When we try to add a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 25th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
How to synchronize server calendar with local calendar automatically

The Google calendar will be just fine, if I can sync it to the
Exchange Otlook calendar.

Part of the problem is that I have not been able to get rid of my
local Outlook calendar. I tried using the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 23rd 08, 02:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
How to hide local calendar

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:18:05 -0700, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
what@ever wrote:

Where is your delivery location set for? Personal Folders or Exchange? If
you make the Exchange mailbox...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 23rd 08, 02:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
How to synchronize server calendar with local calendar automatically

Office 2003, Windows XP Professional, Exchange Small Business Server.

Before installing the exchange server, I used Yahoo's calendar
autosync feature (and software) to automatically mirror my...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 20th 08, 04:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Leo Bueno[_2_]
How to hide local calendar

Using Outlook 2003, XP, and Exchange server.

I only have the need to use the calendar data that resides in the
server, however, Outlook opens with the local data (in a .pst file) so
that I have to...