Search: Posts made by: Robert McClain[_2_]
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 15th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 8
Microsoft Outlook 2003/Windows Service Pack 3

Diane

Somehow, Outlook is working fine now. I'm wondering if Microsoft sent out a
patch for this because I've seen a lot of this same problem in other groups.

Thank you for your help!
Bob

"Diane...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 14th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 8
Microsoft Outlook 2003/Windows Service Pack 3

I've already tried a new Outlook profile.

Thank you for your help.

Robert McClain

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

if a new profile in outlook doesn't fix it, yes. Just make sure you backup
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 14th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 8
Microsoft Outlook 2003/Windows Service Pack 3

Should I delete the user on the server and recreate her again?

Thank you!
Robert McClain

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

if only 1 person is affected and is affected on all computers she tries,...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 14th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 8
Microsoft Outlook 2003/Windows Service Pack 3

Diane,

Here is the situation.

I have been upgrading my users computers to Windows XP Service Pack 3 and
Microsoft Office 2003 (from Microsoft Office XP). We are currently using
Windows 2000 Small...