Search: Posts made by: Alan Smithee Jr.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 19th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Hi
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
Hi

Read your post. Properly.

Clearly you read it improperly. I know what I meant and intended. If you've
interpreted it differently that's your problem.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 18th 06, 10:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Hi
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
Hi

I don't think any of the elicited responses were illicit.

Opps...sorry. Not paying proper attention to correcty write what I meant.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 18th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Hi
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
Hi

At least as much useful information as you provided. Well done.

I pay a compliment to Milly, Diane and the group itself and you critisize.
Why?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 18th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Hi
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
Hi

Did you notice the original poster had a very uninformative subject line?

Indeed...and yet, it got read and illicited responses. Go figure.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 18th 06, 05:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Hi
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
Hi

A full service newsgroup. One MVP says that it's not the correct group to
post in, yet adds an informative link nonetheless.
Another MVP provides a solution without mentioning that's is not the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 15th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
how do i connect to the internet

Uh....wouldn't posting to a newsgroup be connecting to the internet by
definition?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 12th 06, 11:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
Client Window Font Size

Will your graphics card/drivers allow you to create a different profile with
resolution settings for use with Outlook and other applications?

Maybe one profile for this main program which needs to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 12th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
How Do I get Outlook 2003 to recieve my mail from AOL.

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/online.htm
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 12th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.exchange.connectivity,microsoft.public.exchange.misc,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
Urgent

That doesnt change the fact that this isnt an Exchange question.

True...but that's not what you pointed out. You didn't say it wasn't an
Exchange issue, you merely said that it was (correctly)...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 12th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.exchange.connectivity,microsoft.public.exchange.misc,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
Urgent

This question is probably better for an Outlook newsgroup.

It's cross-posted to several groups...including Outlook.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 11th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
outlook to word calendar add in

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315617/

A short film about my father.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 11th 06, 09:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
outlook to word calendar add in

It's a living. No Oscar yet, though.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 11th 06, 05:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
outlook to word calendar add in

One of those indeed. Thank you so much!
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 10th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
outlook to word calendar add in

When I was using Office 2000 I had an add in that would move Outlook
Calendar into a Word document. Is there an Office 2003 version of this sort
of thing?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 6th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
stop responding spell checking email

Thanks for the reponse.

Information that was in where? If this was a draft, check your drafts
folder. If it ain't there, it ain't there.

Information in the body of the email that was being...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 5th 06, 01:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
stop responding spell checking email

Office Outlook 2003. WinXP SP2.

Email window stops responding during spell check and causes program to
close.

First...is the information that was there in retained in a TEMP file
anywhere after...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 25th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Alan Smithee Jr.
How do I get rid of the "you have 1 email message" on Log on scree

There's a registry edit you can do to eliminate this notification. You can
also use tweakUI to change that setting.