Search: Posts made by: Spiknfan
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 26th 06, 09:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Spiknfan
How do I get rid of the "you have 1 email message" on Log on s

Thank you now if I can only remember how to tweakUI. Can you refresh my
memory?

"Alan Smithee Jr." wrote:

There's a registry edit you can do to eliminate this notification. You can
also use...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 25th 06, 01:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Spiknfan
How do I get rid of the "you have 1 email message" on Log on scree

My log on screen shows I have 1 email message in outlook. I can not find any
unread emails and cannot get rid of the message.