Search: Posts made by: Paul Koukos
Forum: Outlook Express April 29th 10, 06:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Koukos
OE LINKS

Hey Man, you the BEST.....

Thanks

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

As stated (or at least implied) in my previous reply:

Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Set Program Access...

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

As stated (or at least implied) in my previous reply:

Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Set Program Access...
Forum: Outlook Express April 29th 10, 06:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Koukos
OE LINKS

Hey Man you are the BEST.....

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

As stated (or at least implied) in my previous reply:

Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Set Program Access
Forum: Outlook Express April 27th 10, 04:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Koukos
OE LINKS

In Safari under Pref Safari is the Default Browser. Is there another place I
can do that so that links from OE6 can work?

Is Safari configured as the default Browser...

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Is Safari configured as the default Browser...
Forum: Outlook Express April 24th 10, 02:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Koukos
OE LINKS

Hey there. I can not open any links in OE using Safari Web Browser. Any
ideas how to fix this.

Thanks.

Paul
Forum: Outlook Express April 24th 10, 02:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Koukos
OE LINKS

Hey there. I can not open any links in OE using Safari Web Browser. Any
ideas how to fix this.

Thanks.

Paul
Forum: Outlook Express July 6th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Koukos
e-mail problems

Thanks for the reply Bruce, but I found out that it was my Earthlink isp that
was putting any and all emails from the 3 accounts I have with them in the
SPAM, so it got deleted automatically.

Now...
Forum: Outlook Express July 6th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Koukos
e-mail problems

Thanks for the reply Bruce, but I found out that it was my Earthlink isp that
was putting any and all emails from the 3 accounts I have with them in the
SPAM, so it got deleted automatically.

Now...
Forum: Outlook Express July 6th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Paul Koukos
e-mail problems

Hi all. I have Winxp Pro and OE 6. I am using 5 different emails from 4
different isps.

Lately after fresh install of my Computer, I can not send emails from one
account to another. It never...
Forum: Outlook Express July 6th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Koukos
e-mail problems

Hi all. I have Winxp Pro and OE 6. I am using 5 different emails from 4
different isps.

Lately after fresh install of my Computer, I can not send emails from one
account to another. It never...
Forum: Outlook Express June 18th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul Koukos
FUNNY CHARACTERS

There is nothing there all of my updates are installed.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Return to Windows Update: Are any critical security updates offered now? If
so, install them.

Paul...

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Return to Windows Update: Are any critical security updates offered now? If
so, install them.

Paul...
Forum: Outlook Express June 18th 09, 02:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Koukos
ENCODING

R U talking about the funny Characters?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Can we finish your previous thread first, please, Paul?

cf.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Can we finish your previous thread first, please, Paul?

cf.
Forum: Outlook Express June 17th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul Koukos
ENCODING

How come my OE keeps changing from Greek Window to Western on the Encoding
each time I start it up?
Forum: Outlook Express June 17th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Koukos
ENCODING

How come my OE keeps changing from Greek Window to Western on the Encoding
each time I start it up?
Forum: Outlook Express June 16th 09, 03:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul Koukos
FUNNY CHARACTERS

The system is only like a few days old. SP3 is now installed.

What is the next step?

If Automatic Updates (AU) were enabled, one would expect you to have SP3

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

If Automatic Updates (AU) were enabled, one would expect you to have SP3
Forum: Outlook Express June 16th 09, 01:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul Koukos
FUNNY CHARACTERS

Sorry about that. Win XP Prof SP2. I have Auto Updates on.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3).

Is the computer fully-patched at Windows...

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3).

Is the computer fully-patched at Windows...
Forum: Outlook Express June 15th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 17
Posted By Paul Koukos
FUNNY CHARACTERS

Ok, one more little problem. On the SUBJECT line from my Greek Groups the
characters come out FUNNY and not readable.

On the body of the e-mail the characters are in Greek which is the way it's...
Forum: Outlook Express June 15th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul Koukos
FUNNY CHARACTERS

Ok, one more little problem. On the SUBJECT line from my Greek Groups the
characters come out FUNNY and not readable.

On the body of the e-mail the characters are in Greek which is the way it's...
Forum: Outlook Express June 15th 09, 06:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By Paul Koukos
REPLY TEXT SIZE

Hey Bruce, under Compose in the mail font settings I have Tahoma and 12, but
when I reply it comes out 10.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Tools | Options | Compose. What do you have for Mail Font Size? Is...