Search: Posts made by: cdcfcuexc
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 21st 09, 05:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By cdcfcuexc
force meeting into Outlook Calendar without accept/reject emai

We have user that wants to do this - and yes, she does have permission to
their calendars and we are using an Exchange Server. She would like to do
because currently she has to put the meeting on...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 20th 09, 09:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By cdcfcuexc
How to print multiple (2) weeks on one page?

Your welcome, glad I could help!

"Cindie" wrote:

Exactly what I was needing!
Thank You!!!

"cdcfcuexc" wrote:

Cindy:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 20th 09, 09:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By cdcfcuexc
How to print multiple (2) weeks on one page?

Cindy:
I am not using the Calendar Assistant here are the steps to print two weeks
on one page using the just the Calendar in Outlook 2007- Bring up the
Calendar - go to File - Print - change Print...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 20th 09, 08:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By cdcfcuexc
force meeting into Outlook Calendar without accept/reject email

I am not for sure if this is possible - I would like to force a meeting into
many calendars at one time with out the user getting an email. I have a
distribution list setup for these users and I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 10th 08, 01:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By cdcfcuexc
shared contact list

Thank you so much for your time on this..
The contact folder that was shared from the original person was actually
copied and pasted to the person who had permission to view/see it. example -...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 10th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By cdcfcuexc
shared contact list

Yes, we do have an exchange server. I was told though we will be updated to
office 2007 will this fix the problem or should we do something now before
the change to make sure they will be updating...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 9th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By cdcfcuexc
shared contact list

Thank you for your response - but no it did not work for them to simply just
logout and log back in. The permissions have been granted under the
permissions tab but the user states that the others...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 6th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By cdcfcuexc
shared contact list

I have a shared contact list in outlook 2000 which I share with many other
people using the permission tab. My problem is when I update the list it does
not update in my contact list nor in their...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 11th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By cdcfcuexc
Outlook meeting request popup

How can I prevent someone who has the authority to view others calendar from
getting the popup for the meeting request? This person is a secretary who
views eight other's calendars and she got all...