Search: Posts made by: donna
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 28th 10, 04:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By donna
Lotus Notes forwards my meeting notices to my email

When ever I received a meeting notice from someone in lotus notes, I also get
a forwarded meeting notice in my email of the same meeting, how do I stop
this?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 16th 10, 09:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By donna
Updating an Event Sent

How do we change minor details of a meeting that's already on the Outlook
calendar, without re-sending ("send update") the meeting to everyone? Quite
often we just want to make a spelling...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 27th 09, 08:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By donna
Can you tell what date and by whom a calendar item was made?

Brian:

Where do I find "table view"?

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Donna" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 27th 09, 04:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By donna
Viewing emails

I recently clicked a command that enables me to view all my emails from
Outlook. I want to go back to the old setting of opening them the old way.
Please help.

Donna
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 27th 09, 04:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By donna
No bold on scheduled dates in shared calendar

Using Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server.

When consulting her calendar, a colleague sees bold dates in the Date
Navigator when she has something scheduled.

If she opens her bosses calendar, the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 3rd 09, 07:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By donna
[Outlook 2007]Sorting the contacts by last name

I am having the same problem, with my existing (imported) contacts AND with
new ones. If you have cured this please do let me know.

"Oriane" wrote:

Hi Russ,
"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]"...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 3rd 09, 07:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By donna
Sorting Contacts does not work

I have recently moved to OUtlook 2007. Previously my contacts were all
sorted last,first. I set the options for my contacts in Tools, Options,
Contact Options. to do the same this time. ...
Forum: Outlook Express December 13th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By donna
My outlook express wont send emails

When I try to send an email it says Outlook doesn't work with Hotmail how can
I make Hotmail my default email "sender" sorry not a tech person
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 4th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By donna
Receiving meeting requests without calendar permissions

I looked and I am not listed as a delegate in his outlook. Any other
suggestions? Thanks.
--
Donna

"Lord Dark Helmet" wrote:

Check with the person to ensure you are still not setup as a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 27th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By donna
Receiving meeting requests without calendar permissions

I used to have calendar permissions for someone who is no longer in my
department. I no longer have access to his calendar yet I still get meeting
requests for him. How do I stop this? BTW, we...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 15th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By donna
How do I flag up fortnightly repeating cycles?

I work in a school where we have a Week 1/Week 2 cycle. I always forget which
week we're on and want to flag up the relevant week on my calendar on a
fortnightly cycle but can't find a way of doing...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 16th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By donna
Sharing and modifying calendars

Thanks Vince
So this method of sharing calendars on our computer rather than via the
internet would only allow others only to view and not modify?
I gather the sponsored link (for OfficeCalendar) on...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 16th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By donna
Amend/publish calendar problems

Hi Megan
We are having the same problem. We are a small business with 3 computers
networked together. Have a look at website www.officecalendar.com. It may
be the answer we are looking for....
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 16th 08, 01:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By donna
Sharing and modifying calendars

We have 3 computers that are networked together (not via a server). One of
the machines stores all the shared data files and is also being set up to
maintain several peoples calendars for...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 8th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By donna
Cannot view free/busy on one of the attendees in Outlook 2003 but

I found out today that the person (whose folder you are trying to view) has
to go to Calendar, Share, and set up his default option to Reviewer or
something other than None. That will reset the...
Forum: Outlook Express September 9th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By donna
Outlook Express dial up connection window

Thank you so much...I knew it had to be something that simple :)

"mac" wrote:

"Donna" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express September 9th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By donna
Outlook Express dial up connection window

Everytime I try to send email via outlook express a dial up connection window
opens. I have tried to correct this but I still have that window open which
makes sending anything out of the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 29th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By donna
cannot import vCalendar file

I'll give the Detect and Repair command a try...thanks for the help!! Donna

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Yes, Help is the menu on the far right. Detect and Repair is an important command on...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 29th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By donna
cannot import vCalendar file

Well, the other computer is running Outlook 2002.

But, you mentioned running Help/Detect and repair...is that while I'm in
Outlook that I do this?

It is very late here, so I'm going to bed and...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 29th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By donna
cannot import vCalendar file

I'm not sure what that means, but it isn't just happening in a single email.
Every email received from this sender (and I get a lot from this sender)
results in the previously mentioned error...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 29th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 7
Posted By donna
cannot import vCalendar file

Ok...just so you know, I'm not a computer wizard...and am quite intimidated
by sticking my neck out in this forum...

My problem: In an email sent to me, when I click on the "save to outlook...
Forum: Outlook Express March 10th 07, 12:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By donna
remote outlook express access

Is it possible for me to have remote access to my Outlook Express email? I
have this feature at work, where my email is Outlook; I can access my
work-email from home or wherever...is this possible...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 20th 06, 10:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 0
Posted By donna
outlook distribution list changes members name to email address

In Outlook after I close and save the distribution list when I re-open, the
members names have been changed to their email address.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 18th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By donna
how do I send email reminders

Outlook. It has the ability to send an email of the appointment but it sends
it as soon as I enter the appointment and I was wondering if I could get it
to send it maybe an hour or day before the...