Search: Posts made by: Opinicus
Forum: Outlook Express September 4th 08, 01:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Opinicus
Latin 3 (ISO-8859-3) charset

I've got a contact who somehow manages to use the Latin 3 (ISO-8859-3, aka
"South European") character set.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO/IEC_8859-3). Because of this, some
important...
Forum: Outlook Express July 7th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 13
Posted By Opinicus
Spelling Check-FRENCH Only

"Ken" wrote

I am confused, OE6 does not have a spelling checker.
Why did you say "I'm using Office 2003 and the spellchecker in OE6 works
just fine"?

The...
Forum: Outlook Express June 27th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 46
Posted By Opinicus
Compact messages

"Michael Santovec" wrote

That it keeps coming up indicates that something on your system is
repeatedly opening and closing OE (MSIMN.EXE). To solve the...
Forum: Outlook Express April 27th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Opinicus
bizim iş ne yolda

wrote in message
hani ya gönderdiğini aldığımdan emin olunca di.ğerini de yollayacaktın

Olur...

--
Hoşçakalın,
Robert

Also, what exactly does "Stop processing more rules" mean? I have it
on, on advice, but I don't know why I need it.

"Stop processing more rules" is a bit of a misnomer that used to confuse...
Forum: Outlook Express March 23rd 08, 02:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Opinicus
gfrthngjm

"cengiz küçük" wrote in message
nmbnöjkçlklçşopşipğ

Evet. Size nasıl yardımcı olabiliriz?

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

"k" b wrote in message ...
deneme

"Denemeyi" deme.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

"speedy_mike" wrote

I write letters to senators, newspapers, etc., using forms that are on
their web pages. But it's all mail, isn't it? But it isn't in the Sent
Forum: Outlook Express January 20th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By Opinicus
manger

"Jan walton" wrote in message
i need to talk to the manger!!!

Here you go...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manger

--...
Forum: Outlook Express January 16th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Opinicus
OE and spell-checking

I know that for OE to check the spelling of emails and newsgroup messages a
Microsoft Office program needs to be installed. Does Microsoft Works not
satisfy this requirement as well?

--...
Forum: Outlook Express January 15th 08, 06:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Opinicus
adresimi açamaıyorum

"komaasiti" wrote

adresimi açamaıyorum

Sorunuzu microsoft.public.tr.outlookexpress grubunda sorsanız daha iyi olur
bence...

--
Hoşçakal,
Robert

"jbclem" wrote

I was in the middle of a long response to an email when my Win2000 computer
crashed. Is it possible that this response message might be found in a
temp
Forum: Outlook Express December 8th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 16
Posted By Opinicus
Does Microsoft still support Outlook Express 6.0?

"Radiorick" wrote

Has anyone heard if Microsoft is going to fix OE6?
It aint broke. Why fix it?

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

"eric" wrote in message
Does Any One Know any other news groups?

Yes, I do.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

"Boze" wrote

I would still like to understand better when CatchUp is useful

"Catch up" is useful if you're subscribing to a newsgroup and you're not
interested in any of the...
Forum: Outlook Express August 4th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Opinicus
Jpeg increase in size

"Johnny" wrote

Why when I send an email with a Jpeg attached does it end up a lot larger
when it gets to the recipient. Probably like an 800 kb pic ends up at
approx...
Forum: Outlook Express July 24th 07, 01:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Opinicus
Why are [newsgroup name] (1).dbx files created?

(Using OE6 with all updates etc in place.)

From time to time OE will create a second DBX file for a newsgroup that I'm
subscribed to which has the same newsgroup name but with the addition of...
Forum: Outlook Express July 2nd 07, 06:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Opinicus
what is love?

"Jhon Smith" wrote

who can tell me what is love?

The beginning of evolution spelled backwards.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

"Bruce Hagen" wrote

How about a single *folder*? Would that be any good?
One way to save an entire folder to your HDD quickly is this. You can
store them any place you...
Forum: Outlook Express May 1st 07, 01:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Opinicus
Save all messages in a folder in a single text file

Select one.
Ctrl-A
Message | Combine and Decode
--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
http://www.fjsmjs.com

That works... sort of.

Unfortunately it trounces all of the date, "To:", and...
Forum: Outlook Express May 1st 07, 10:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Opinicus
Save all messages in a folder in a single text file

Using OE6 in WinXP. All updates etc in place.

I have a folder called "2002 saved" and there are 190 (text, not binary and
not HTML) messages in it. I want to save all of these messages in a single...
Forum: Outlook Express March 26th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Opinicus
Entry in Shared Contacts can't be deleted

Using OE6, all updates & patches in place.

Somehow an email address has been entered into the "Shared Contacts" folder
(which used to be empty) and for some reason OE won't let me delete it.

How...
Forum: Outlook Express February 16th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Opinicus
iyi akşamlar

"microsoft ouletbok" wrote in message

İyi akşamlar. Size nasıl yardımcı olabiliriz?

Not: Güvenliğiniz için tüm yazışmalarınız...
Forum: Outlook Express February 15th 07, 05:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Opinicus
"Delete from server" doesn't

"Bruce Hagen" wrote

My bad. E-mails with attachments won't delete from server. The only option
is to change it from Delete it from server to Delete it & Stop processing...
Forum: Outlook Express February 14th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Opinicus
"Delete from server" doesn't

"Bruce Hagen" wrote

I have a email rule that says "If a message is from a specified address
and if there is an attachment delete it from the server".
Problem is, the...