Search: Posts made by: Jeremy[_2_]
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 25th 09, 06:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
Calendar almost always crashes outlook 2007

I have no problem sending and receiving emails. Every time I clock on the
calendar, outlook crashes. I just ran the update tool to try to fix
this....no luck. any suggestions?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 30th 09, 03:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
Lost the left hand calendar in OLK 2007

I was clicking around in the calendar yesterday and now I do not have the
calendar to chose from the CALENDAR side tool bar. I still have it on the
TO-DO bar, but I would like to get it back on...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 14th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
What do I need to do

I'm just using MS Money and some music things like Itunes.

But I'm checking now anyway...

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Jeremy jeremiah.a.reynolds @ gmail.com wrote:

I just got off the phone...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 14th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
What do I need to do

Why do you say that?

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

it will work with exchange 2003 but unless you own the computer I would be
hesitant about installing a copy I paid for on the computer they...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 14th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
What do I need to do

I just got off the phone with IT and they told me that olk 2007 is not
approved software. That being said, nether is half the software I use on my
work computer (I have admin rights on my...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 4th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
different office locations

I currently work out of several offices. Is there any way to change my
calender to show which location I am in? Currently I am just using an all
day event to show where I am. There has to be a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 10th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
Brand New to OL 2007

I don't think I have OExpress. There's no was to get some of the
conversaions here pt right on my outlook?

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

You can subscribe, but it doesn't always notify you. Better is...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 10th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
Brand New to OL 2007

Is there a way to subscribe to some of the conversations here using OL 2007?
I have recently found these discussion pages and am reeling from all of the
info, but do not want to go to the MS web...