Search: Posts made by: mabgo
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 6th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 12
Posted By mabgo
This message with restricted permission cannot be viewed...

I removed everything on the pc that had to do with Google and it still does
not work
--
mab

"Danny" wrote:

Remove the Google Desktop application, and this issue will be resolved.
There is...
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 6th 08, 03:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 12
Posted By mabgo
This message with restricted permission cannot be viewed...

I have the same problem, I uninstalled Google Desktop, that did not work.
There are only certain messages that I can not open. I haven't changed any
settings in Outlook and I didn't have any...