Search: Posts made by: John Kamps
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 12th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By John Kamps
Trouble snycronizing between Outlook and Exchange

Threre are items that I see in Outlook Web Access but not in Outlook.

Is there supposed to be a "sync" folder in Outlook 2007? Mine appears to be
missing.
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 11th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By John Kamps
Configuring exchange for Outlook 2007

Sorry to be a bother. I have been trying, off and on, for several weeks to
get my account working. I have downloaded and installed Outlook 2007 from
your website. I installed a POP 3 account to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 8th 08, 06:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By John Kamps
Problem configuring Exchange

Hi Robert,

I have sent a dozen e-mails to my provider, without a reply, including the
one I sent to you. Does the following help?

Configuring your Exchange Client manually.
To configure your...
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 7th 08, 07:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By John Kamps
Problem configuring Exchange

Sorry to be a bother. I have been trying, off and on, for several weeks to
get my account working. I have downloaded and installed Outlook 2007 from
your website. I installed a POP 3 account to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 30th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By John Kamps
Where I get stuck.

Hi Robert,

Can I possibly refer you to two further posts I made on this issue?

"Trying to use outlook profile helper to set up Outlook 2007" and "Trying to
use Microsoft Outlook 2007...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 29th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By John Kamps
Install problems

Hi Robert,

I have made a few attempts at following your suggestion, and it is still not
working for me. I posted to more questions, relating to the various methods
I have tried. I remain stuck. ...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 27th 08, 10:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By John Kamps
Trying to use outlook profile helper to set up Outlook 2007

I am receiving the following error:

Cannot initialize MAPI library.
This may indicate problems with the Outlook Installation.
Please try to run outlook and see if it works properly. If the problem...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 27th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By John Kamps
Trying to use Microsoft Outlook 2007 AutoConnect (AutoDiscovery

I am having problems setting up my exchange account. My provider advises
against a manual setup and recommends the AutoConnect feature. The first
time I tried resulted in disaster. Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 26th 08, 08:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By John Kamps
Install problems

I have botched the install on Outlook 2007, and cannot seem to recover. I am
running Windows Vista Basic, and it is a new install. I have been using
Outlook for many years. I need to configure...