Search: Posts made by: Duncan Mullins
Forum: Outlook Express January 25th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Duncan Mullins
Will not display contacts-won't display new contact-won't display imported address book-HELP!!

We have a winner!

Folders and Groups was already checked. The shared entries were a handful
of duplicates from the main identity. I wasn't aware that those counted as
separate contacts in the...
Forum: Outlook Express January 25th 08, 06:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Duncan Mullins
Will not display contacts-won't display new contact-won't display imported address book-HELP!!

Bruce -

Yes, the search included hidden files & folders. I arrived at 968 contacts
in my edited wab file by counting 33 contacts displayed in a fully expanded
address book window and scrolling...
Forum: Outlook Express January 25th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Duncan Mullins
Will not display contacts-won't display new contact-won't display imported address book-HELP!!

Thanks, Bruce -

I did find a "USER.wab" file over 3MB in size that was modified this
evening. The "edited" wab I exported from OE to the desktop (after deleting
many names) with 968 contacts is...
Forum: Outlook Express January 25th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Duncan Mullins
Will not display contacts-won't display new contact-won't display imported address book-HELP!!

Hello -

Today the contacts in the Contacts pane disappeared. It just says "There
are no contacts to display". They are all still in my address book. Yes,
the little box to display contacts is...
Forum: Outlook Express January 25th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Duncan Mullins