Search: Posts made by: Paige
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 4th 08, 04:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Paige
Why won't my calendar let me schedule appointments any more?

Hi Judy, can you help me?
Outlook 2003 - My calendar will not let me add entries! When I type them
in, either on the calendar directly or by using the 'new' command, a little
blue Microsoft error...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 3rd 08, 05:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Paige
My Outlook calendar won't let me add new entries?????

Hello,
For some reason, all of a sudden, my Outlook will not save my new calendar
entries. Has this ever happened to anyone else??
Paige
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 11th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Paige
Do I delete Outlook Express after I have installed Outlook 200

Thanks so much, Brian. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Paige wrote:

Can I delete Outlook Express after I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 11th 08, 02:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Paige
Do I delete Outlook Express after I have installed Outlook 2007

Can I delete Outlook Express after I have installed Outlook 2007? 2007 is
also running very slowly.

Thanks