Search: Posts made by: mobamoba
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 25th 10, 03:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 5
Posted By mobamoba
Help - VB Macro no longer work

The folder exists. I'm staring at it. I'm a VB beginner - how do I
find out what GetFirst is returning?

On Feb 25, 4:23Â*am, "Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote:
The error is...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 24th 10, 08:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 5
Posted By mobamoba
Help - VB Macro no longer work

The line that references the "Saved Mail" folder is the one that's
screwing up:
Set omapiDestination = onsMapi.Folders.GetFirst.Folders("Saved Mail")

Basically, it can't find that folder even though...
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 23rd 10, 06:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 5
Posted By mobamoba
Help - VB Macro no longer work

I use Outlook 2007 on a single computer (i.e. not Exchange) and have
been using a VB macro for years without a problem. I rebooted today,
restarted Outlook and the macro is no longer working. ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 2nd 08, 02:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By mobamoba
Accidentally dropped email in RSS Folder...

I accidentally moved an email to the RSS Folder in Outlook 2007. Now
I can't find it - it doesn't show up in that folder. Where did it go
and how do I get it back? Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 13th 07, 04:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Posted By mobamoba
Outlook 2007 won't open hyperlinks...

On Dec 12, 4:53 pm, "Diane Poremsky" wrote:
it's not SP1 that did it. Are you using Vista or winxp?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Author, Teach Yourself Outlook...
Replies: 14
Posted By mobamoba
Outlook 2007 won't open hyperlinks...

On Dec 12, 11:30 am, Dean Earley wrote:
mobamoba wrote:
SP1 automatically installed yesterday for Outlook 2007, and I now get
"This operation has been cancelled...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 12th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Posted By mobamoba
Outlook 2007 won't open hyperlinks...

SP1 automatically installed yesterday for Outlook 2007, and I now get
"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on
this computer" whenever I try to click a hyperlink. I...