Search: Posts made by: sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 11th 08, 06:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Undesireable changes after updates installed

For some reason when I rebooted for a second time, after the windows
installation window appeared, I was able to use Word as the email editor
again. Now, I am downloading repeats of all of the...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 10th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Undesireable changes after updates installed

Hi All,

I was advised to install all of the Microsoft Office updates (against my
better judgment) and ever since I did I have experienced changes that I don't
like. I always use a specific font...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 18th 08, 04:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Moving Outlook from PC to laptop and back

Here's what I did: I copied the .PST from the desktop, put it on the laptop
and opened the data file. Stopped email from downloading and made a subfolder
off the inbox and moved all of my inbox...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 17th 08, 01:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Moving Outlook from PC to laptop and back

So is there a way around this Brian? I never overwrite the .PST, I always
rename the old one and the click on open and point to the .PST I want. Is the
ONLY way around this to delete everything off...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 17th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Moving Outlook from PC to laptop and back WITHOUT getting duplicat

Hi All,

This community was very helpful when I needed to move a copy of my Outlook
2003 .PST on to a laptop to travel for business. When I returned I wanted to
copy the new information from work...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 6th 08, 04:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Moving Outlook from PC to laptop and back

Hi All,

I just returned from out of the country and from working with my laptop for
2 weeks. While I was using it, I scheduled appts, entered contacts and
exchanged many emails. The size of the...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 16th 08, 03:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Moving Outlook from PC to laptop and back

Hi Hal,
Thanks for the response. I have my .pst folder set up on the laptop now and
I did the "import" for the rwz file. I now have 2 sets of the same rules, the
only difference being one set says...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 15th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Moving Outlook from PC to laptop and back

Hi All,
I apologize if this is a double post. I replied to a post I found from over
a year ago and could not find my post so was not sure if it worked or not.
I use outlook for everything, including...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 15th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 10
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Wizard for moving Outlook settings from one computer to anothe

I realize this post was awhile ago and I have been reading various posts on
this subject. I recently purchased a laptop and am going out of the country
for 2 weeks for business. I need to have my...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 19th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Outlook 2003 Contacts & Address Book

Russ,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'm really sorry for all the questions, but I
have to say that I worked for a company for 7 1/2 years and we had 4
different IT people/companies in there (all...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 18th 08, 05:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Outlook 2003 Contacts & Address Book

Ok, I'm really sorry for all these posts but I just went and re-opened
Outlook using the original file called "outlook" and as soon as I opened it,
all of the test emails from setting everything up...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 18th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Outlook 2003 Contacts & Address Book

Sorry, one more detail I forgot to mention that you probably need...I set my
profile for Outlook to prompt me for which profile I want each time it opens.
I was in the new one that I titled...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 18th 08, 05:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Outlook 2003 Contacts & Address Book

Hi Russ,
Ok, now I'm in real panic mode. I created a new profile by going to control
panel/mail I added the new profile, recreated the email, and when I got to
the step to go back and edit e-mail...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 18th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Outlook 2003 Contacts & Address Book

Hi Russ,

I appreciate your help and I understand that there have been previous posts,
I just spent the past hour trying to search for a post that is appropriate
and am a bit frustrated. I am...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 18th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Outlook 2003 Contacts & Address Book

Hmmm..honestly, I can't remember if I used the "import pst" or if I just
placed the .pst from my old computer into the outlook folder where it usually
resides. Hadn't thought about it until your...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 17th 08, 07:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Outlook 2003 Contacts & Address Book

I have had been using Outlook Express for many years and now have started
using Outlook 2003 for just my business emails. I have 2 questions here.
First, in the "folder list", why do I have 2...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 7th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Importing ONE Email address from Outlook Express

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

sparklinbluiz wrote:

I have them all in a separate folder in Outlook Express and when
messages downloaded I had them set to...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 7th 08, 08:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Importing ONE Email address from Outlook Express

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

sparklinbluiz wrote:

I currently use Outlook Express for personal use and Outlook for my
calendar. I am now working from...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 7th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Importing ONE Email address from Outlook Express

I currently use Outlook Express for personal use and Outlook for my calendar.
I am now working from home and want to move email messages and folders from
Outlook Express into Outlook for business...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 30th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Why does Outlook 2000 still try to load when I have Outlook 20

Hi Brian,

I already uninstalled the entire Office 2000 suite along with some
components I had installed from Professional 2000 (I own both). Now every
time I start a program, or try to do...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 30th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
UNINSTALL OUTLOOK 2001 - CONFLICTS WITH POCKET PC

Hi DL,

Now I REALLY need your help! I went ahead and uninstalled my entire Office
2000 suite..both small business AND professional. When I tried to open
Outlook , 2003 , it asked for my Microsoft...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 29th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
UNINSTALL OUTLOOK 2001 - CONFLICTS WITH POCKET PC

Hi DL,

Thanks for the reply. I caught my error after I wrote it. It is Outlook
2000 and I have already installed the trial version of Outlook 2003. Do I
have to uninstall ALL of the programs in...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 28th 07, 09:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
Why does Outlook 2000 still try to load when I have Outlook 20

BillR,

I just posted something in line with this email. Can you tell me how to
uninstall 2000 without uninstalling the entire office suite of 2000?
Thanks in advance for any help!

"BillR"...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 28th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
CORRECTION TO PREVIOUS POST-UNINSTALL OUTLOOK 2000 CONFLICTS POCKE

Sorry! Correction to my previous post....I currently have Outlook 2000! (NOT
2001!)

Hi,
I purchased a new PDA phone and when trying to install Pocket PC and
wireless sync I found that Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 28th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By sparklinbluiz[_2_]
UNINSTALL OUTLOOK 2001 - CONFLICTS WITH POCKET PC

Hi,
I purchased a new PDA phone and when trying to install Pocket PC and
wireless sync I found that Outlook 2001 is NOT compatible with these
programs. While my contacts and calendar did sync, I...