Search: Posts made by: Sylvia M[_2_]
Forum: Outlook Express January 9th 08, 07:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
Internet explorer connection problem

"louismartin" wrote in message

"Melv" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express January 4th 08, 01:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
Can't use help files with Word 2003

Duh...oops ,sorry, wrong news group!

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
And your Outlook Express question is???
Forum: Outlook Express January 3rd 08, 11:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
Can't use help files with Word 2003

When I try to use the Help file with my Word 2003,
I am directed to a site that says I don't have Word 2007.
I'm not about to buy 2007, after spending Big Buck$ on 2003!
A work-around anyone?

Sylvia...
Forum: Outlook Express December 26th 07, 10:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
how to send A 'copy' of my 'unread' sent items?

XLNT!

S.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
This freeware tool makes taking a screen shot simple. Tap the Print
Screen...
Forum: Outlook Express December 26th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
how to send A 'copy' of my 'unread' sent items?

Yes! Exactly...a screen shot.
It's easy...when you know how ;-)

Thanks, PA Bear.

Sylvia M.

"PA Bear" wrote in message
See
Forum: Outlook Express December 26th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
how to send A 'copy' of my 'unread' sent items?

With OE 6, on HP Media Center 2005, all updates,
After marking selected sent emails as unread, and then setting 'view' on
hide read messages,
I would like to make a photo image (like a PDF) of those...
Forum: Outlook Express December 7th 07, 07:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
Scanning then nothing

"N. Miller" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:56:54 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Hi...
Forum: Outlook Express December 4th 07, 12:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.win2000,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.win98.internet.outlookexpress
Replies: 25
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
How to stop "[SPAM]" from being inserted in subject line?

"Sammy bin Snoozin" wrote in message
A lot of my normal, legitimate incoming email now has the word "SPAM"
inserted in the...
Forum: Outlook Express November 23rd 07, 05:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
my return address is wrong

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
All is well, until I go to a website and bring up their email form.
Then I get the return...
Forum: Outlook Express November 22nd 07, 09:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Sylvia M[_2_]
my return address is wrong

All is well, until I go to a website and bring up their email form.
Then I get the return address for one of my identities instead of
my own, so the website entity cannot reply, and does not have my...