Search: Posts made by: Sam Crawford
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 22nd 07, 04:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 10
Posted By Sam Crawford
Junk Mail Filter Broke

On 22-Jan-2007, "Andrew Chalk" wrote:

Has anybody come across a situation in which the Outloook 2003 junk e-mail

filter is set at a high level, but Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 22nd 07, 04:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 10
Posted By Sam Crawford
Junk Mail Filter Broke

On 22-Jan-2007, "Andrew Chalk" wrote:

Has anybody come across a situation in which the Outloook 2003 junk e-mail

filter is set at a high level, but Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 18th 06, 06:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Sam Crawford
Test Account Settings - Outlook 2003

I created a new profile and reestablished my email accounts in Outlook 2003.

After setting up the account, I click on the "Test Account Settings" and get
the following error message:

Establish...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 7th 06, 06:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 8
Posted By Sam Crawford
Converting PST to PDF using Linux

On 5-Nov-2006, "DL" address@invalid wrote:

Does anyone know how to do this?

If you are trying to convert your existing PST to a usable format to use in
Linux, I used software from...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 27th 06, 02:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam Crawford
How do I get rid of the "you have 1 email message" on Log on s

On 26-Jan-2006, "Alan" wrote:

Get it from Microsoft's web site- go to downloads and search.

Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 27th 06, 02:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam Crawford
2nd request - Click link opens AOL instead of Firefox

On 26-Jan-2006, "KathrynBassett" wrote:

In my case, when clicking on a link in email (OL 2003), I want it to
open Firefox. I do have the extension associations set for FF,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 26th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam Crawford
virus?

On 25-Jan-2006, "Sam Crawford" wrote:

My recommendation is to dump the Norton product, download Avast Antivirus
Home Edition from...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 26th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam Crawford
virus?

On 25-Jan-2006, =?Utf-8?B?c3RlcGhhbmll?=
wrote:

I have just reverified the following:
MS AntiSpyware is active.
Norton Autoprotect is active.
My virus...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 22nd 06, 03:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Sam Crawford
What is equivalent to Act! contact management software?

On 20-Jan-2006, "Gregg Hill" wrote:

What would be the MS equivalent of Act! for contact management software?
Business Contact Manager added to Outlook 2003, CRM, etc?

I find...