Search: Posts made by: Xavier
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 13th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Xavier
How an I avoid receiving all of Managers' meeting requests?

Yes, they have to go in Outlook Options Delegates Your account
permissions and uncheck "Delegate receives copies of meeting related
messages sent to me".

Xavier

"kaym8812"...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 13th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Xavier
OL2003 - Question : auto accepting meetings

Hello,

My customer is running OL2003 & SBS2003 (all with latest SP and patches).
The customer is a training company and they are currently using the resource
booking feature of Outlook / Exchange....
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 2nd 06, 02:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Xavier
Resend: wrong default date when creating appointment

Posting back to the group just in case someone googles for this problem.

Things that I have tried and that do not solve the issue:

- starting Outlook in safe mode
- deleting and recreating the user...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 17th 06, 07:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Xavier
Resend: wrong default date when creating appointment

Yes, and the behavior I am seeing with this particular user is the same with
each and every calendar view.

Thanks,

Xavier

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 16th 06, 05:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Xavier
Resend: wrong default date when creating appointment

Thanks,

but if this is the expected behavior, how come that other users, when they
click at some place in their calendar, do get an appointment details window
where the date and time are...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 15th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Xavier
Resend: wrong default date when creating appointment

Hi,

I am using Exchange 2003 SP2 (on SBS 2003), Outlook 2003 SP2 and Windows XP
SP2. Applications and OS are fully patched.
One of my users has a problem when creating an appointment:

When the user...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 11th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Xavier
wrong default date when creating meeting in shared calendar

CORRECTION: the behavior described in the original post is not limited to
shared calendar, it also applies to new appointments in the user's own
calendar.

Thanks,

Xavier
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 11th 06, 04:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Xavier
Calendar format

View Arrange By Current View Customize Current View Other Settings
Time Scale

Xavier

"rbcjoe" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 11th 06, 03:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Xavier
wrong default date when creating meeting in shared calendar

Hi,

I am using Exchange 2003 SP2 (on SBS 2003), Outlook 2003 SP2 and Windows XP
SP2. Applications and OS are fully patched.
One of my users has a problem when creating an appointment in another...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 19th 06, 11:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
Replies: 1
Posted By Xavier
Calendar Entry, invite one person everyone gets invited.

Check how delegation of the particular user calendar was made: in Outlook:
tools options delegates and uncheck "Delegate receives copies of
meeting-related messages sent to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 28th 06, 10:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Xavier
looking for guidance - custom appointments

Great !

I'll dig into that immediately.

Thanks for your help.

Xavier

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 28th 06, 09:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Xavier
looking for guidance - custom appointments

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your feedback. May I ask you if the following approach would be
valid:

1. using forms to create an additional tab in the standard appointment form.
This tab would be used to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 28th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Xavier
looking for guidance - custom appointments

Hello,

I have performed some google searches but they returned so many information
I am not sure where to begin.

In a nutshell: I have a customer where one lawyer's calendar is accessed by
5...