Search: Posts made by: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 28th 10, 07:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
How do I set the alarm for every calendar meeting automatically?

Tools-Options-Calendar Options= Default reminder.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
How to ask a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 28th 10, 07:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
How to create multiple calendar date choices in a meeting request

Create calendar events/appointments for each of the events and attach them
to an e-mail instructing the recipients to select one of the dates.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 28th 10, 07:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Outlook 2003: Free/busy availability

What do you show as your default free/busy publishing interval? I usually
make mine at least 6 months. If this still does not work, then try starting
Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy switch.

--...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 28th 10, 07:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
I can't sync text that I add to a reoccurring event in my calendar

AFAIK, you cannot sync the additional notes as the recurring appt. is
actually a single instance that has a recurrence pattern. It is not a
series of distinct events that can be synched...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 18th 10, 10:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
One Meeting w/ Multiple Presenters @ Different Times

Rather than try to juggle the presenters' calendars. why not just create an
agenda for each week and send that to the attendees with instructions that
this is the order of presenters for your...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 18th 10, 10:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
OUr office shares a calendar, but they can't see my entries. Why?

Learn how to post a question: http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm

See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide at
least a modicum of information about what you are trying...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 18th 10, 09:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Would I get replies to meetings I sent from my bosses calendar?

Are you a delegate on your boss's calendar? Do you have replies sent only
to you?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 18th 10, 09:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Outlook rule or add-in to check for messages not received

How do you set a rule to act on something that hasn't happend? Rules act on
messages as they hit the in-box - if the message is not received, rules do
not fire.

--
Milly Staples [MVP -...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 18th 10, 09:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook

Check with the Exchange Administrator to see if there are any restrictions
set on Exchange. Public folders belong to Exchange, not Outlook. You may
also want to post htis to an Exchange.Admin...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 18th 10, 10:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 17
fix send email after message "interface not registered"

Old advice that still works! Imagine that - you're welcome.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
How to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 18th 10, 10:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
how to find send button in microsoft outlook?

You will need to set up your Mail ACCOUNT in Outlook for the send button to
appear.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 18th 10, 10:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook

Insert the individual e-mail items into one new mail message and send that
message.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 11th 10, 07:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
How do you add holidays to a calendar in the public folders?

Then move it manually. Mother's day is a movable feast so moving it is a
matter of individual preferences each year.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 11th 10, 07:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
how do I set "all day event" as default

Appointments are timed, all day events are not. Create only All Day events
is your answer.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 11th 10, 07:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 22
How to find folder tree for emails in search results?

I guard my privacy zealously... something that many take for granted,
judging by the popularity of Google.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 9th 10, 08:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 22
How to find folder tree for emails in search results?

Frankly, I don't care one way or the other about what or why Microsoft does
what is does. I don't work for them and am not one of their apologists. I
don't even own any stock in any of my...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 7th 10, 02:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Outlook 2010- Options will not save

Have you tried closing Outlook and rebooting Windows?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
How to ask a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 7th 10, 02:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
calendar not printing non-recurring appointments

Version please? Service Pack Level? How were the recurring appointments
added to your calendar?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 7th 10, 01:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 8
Outlook 2007: email everyone in a category

Really? It took you TWO years to figure this out? So I guess dragging the
category to the inbox is too much trouble?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 7th 10, 01:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 22
How to find folder tree for emails in search results?

Sigh - it is not a folder structure, it is a database. That is why the
storage file is called a Personal Storage TABLE (.pst) - as in an Access
database table or SQL database table.

You are...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 7th 10, 01:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Links disabled

Thousands of clues if you check google. Or better yet, Bing!

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
How to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 7th 10, 01:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Outlook Won't Start

Does it start in Safe Mode?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
How to ask a question:...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 7th 10, 01:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Multiple appointment reminders

Try starting Outlook one time with the /cleanreminders switch.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
How...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 7th 10, 01:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
I would like to set up my emails by date w/a space inbetween each

Outlook version please? You can probably find the option to "show in
groups" under the view menu/tab.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 5th 10, 03:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Faxing over the network

Have you checked with Genifax? Perhaps their help files will sort it out
for you.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your...