Search: Posts made by: Andrei Smolin [Add-in Express]
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 30th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Send Message on Behalf Question

Hello Erica,

Please read "Bypass security warnings when sending e-mails in MS Access" at...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook June 30th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1
How do I prevent a regular user from being able to disable my Outlook Addin

Hello David,

You need to register the add-in in HKLM, not HKCU.

Regards from Belarus (GMT+2),

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
www.add-in-express.com
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook June 2nd 08, 09:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1
is it possible to have a check mark in front of menu button? How?

Hi Jason,

See the State property of the CommandBarButton class.

Regards from Belarus (GMT+2),

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
www.add-in-express.com
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook May 27th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.developer.outlook.addins,microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 2
New Vew in outlook as addin

Add-in Express 2008 for Office and .NET uses the same feature of Outlook to
show .NET forms instead of HTML pages. BTW, "the same feature" includes the
WebViewURL, WebViewOn, and...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms March 24th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Outlook Today

Hello Morna,

I know two ways: a) you develop an HTML page that uses VBScript to access
Outlook object model (see also the WebViewURL and WebViewOn properties of
MAPIFolder) and b) you use Add-in...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook February 4th 08, 10:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 5
Addin will not load in Vista/Outlook 2007

Hello Mike,

Please contact our support guys; see the support address in readme.txt.

We will need the following info: Add-in Express version, Visual Studio
version, Office version and SPs...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook January 25th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
Add a control / button inside the group - Ribbon Bar

Hello Vela,

Built-in Ribbon groups are not customizable.

Regards from Belarus (GMT+2),

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
www.add-in-express.com
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook December 12th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 2
Ribbon : What is the IdMso to catch "Message" with Outlook 2007 ?

You can download all IdMso at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4329d9e9-4d11-46a5-898d-23e4f331e9ae&DisplayLang=en

Regards from Belarus (GMT+2),

Andrei Smolin
Add-in...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook December 4th 07, 09:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1
Drop down date control

Hi,

There's no easy way. But see
http://www.add-in-express.com/outlook-extension/.

Regards from Belarus (GMT+2),

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 16th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 3
Email Form with conditional attachments and text

so that just say I have 5 Locations and 10 Courses.... I'd need 50
templates?

You can organize them in 5 folders (10 templates per folder) or in 10
folders (5 templates per folder). I think...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms November 15th 07, 01:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 3
Email Form with conditional attachments and text

You can use Template Phrases for Outlook at
http://www.ablebits.com/outlook-templates-phrases/index.php. What I would do
is to create 9 templates ( Locations.Count multiplied by Courses.Count) that...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook October 25th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 7
Outlook com add in questions

1. dim Withevents outlookApp as Outlook.Application

and handle ItemSend

2. Yes.

Regards from Belarus,

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook October 25th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 7
Outlook com add in questions

Hello John,

1. Both VSTO and the Shared Add-in wizard create add-in projects based on
the PIAs version (= Office version) installed on your PC. They will work
with higher Office versions because...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 24th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Deferred Email delivery time

The reference states that the type of DeferredDeliveryTime is Date, not
String.

Regards from Belarus,

Andrei Smolin
Add-in Express Team Leader