Search: Posts made by: Niaz Ahmad
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 31st 08, 09:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Niaz Ahmad
Contacts appear as message

I am using Office 2003.
Actually I linked the 'contacts' folder from my outlook data file (.pst).
It appeared in Access as linked table named 'Contacts'.
I used Append query to add contact...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 29th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Niaz Ahmad
Contacts appear as message

I exported some contacts from Access database but they appear as messages
instead of contacts in the contacts folder.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 24th 08, 11:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Niaz Ahmad
Contact list does not appear in new message.

I am using OLK 2003.
While creating a new message I wanted to pick addressee from the contacts
list but it shows nothing.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 17th 07, 10:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Niaz Ahmad
Is it possible to link 2 seperate calendars together?

would you suggest some, please?

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

jgwade99 wrote:

Is it possible to link 2 seperate calendars together so that when I
update...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 28th 07, 10:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Niaz Ahmad
decompress weekend days

Thank you for the response.
Further:
1. can i specify my own weekends. say thursday, friday
2. in printing, is there a way to print complete items in a day.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 22nd 07, 02:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Niaz Ahmad
decompress weekend days

week view.
especially in print for both the Work Week and Week views, i wish to
uncompress weekend days.
otherwise, is there a way to define my own weekend days? Say Friday and...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 21st 07, 02:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Niaz Ahmad
decompress weekend days

I follow the procedu more settings uncheck compress weekend days. it
does not work even if i restart outlook.

"Niaz Ahmad" wrote:

outlook 2003 does not decompress weekend days. any solution?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 21st 07, 01:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Niaz Ahmad
decompress weekend days

outlook 2003 does not decompress weekend days. any solution?