Search: Posts made by: TM
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 12th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By TM
After INstalling Office 2007 SP2; Outlook will not stay up

Roady - thanks so much for your tips. The Tip about the Business COntact
Manager was the one that solved things for me. I actually don;t need that
feature of Outlook so I completely removed it...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 11th 09, 04:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By TM
After INstalling Office 2007 SP2; Outlook will not stay up

I installed Office SP2 and after reboot I brought up Excel ok.
Started Outlook.
Picked my Profile.
Inintial OUtlook windows displays - loading i the right pane.
after a few seconds, it quits and is...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 17th 08, 01:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By TM
How can I revise a contact in Microsoft Outlook?

Our IT incorrectly put info into contacts and I need to change it - it won't
let me change or delete the incorrect info.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 3rd 07, 11:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By TM
I have a problem with multiple versions of contacts in Outlook

I see a different set of contacts when composing a message from when I access
contacts through the navigation pane. How can I work with only one set of
contacts in Outlook?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 6th 07, 12:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By TM
file extensions

perhaps I am not asking the right group, if not, please bear with me! I am
new to Outlook on my new Dell. My question is this: I have emails come in
that are eml other extensions that I can't use...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 23rd 06, 05:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By TM
Linking multiple outlook account calendars?

aI have two different outlook accounts (multiple client servers) and have
trouble keeping track of meetings becuase the calendars are not linked. Is
there a way to link these two email accounts so...