Search: Posts made by: daisy vasquez duran
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
meet

Nature
"tatheer_rizvi" escribió en el mensaje ...

meet me in calgary
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Making a slideshow into a screensaver

"ÅÕÓÔÁÕÈÉÁ" escribió en el mensaje
WEWQ
Ï "AlmostBob" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
tes
tes

daisy es la mejor del mundo y la ms bella del mundo y del universo entero
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
photo reduction from Explore, freezes up OE6

"Kaisa" escribió en el mensaje
When I right click a picture in Explore, pick send to mail recipient,...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
On Line Status

"DrGaryG" escribió en el mensaje
I want to indicate that I will be away but under Tools the Online...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Ms outlook

escribió en el mensaje
I am using MS Outlook for my e-mails. Never had a problem with it
using PC, however,...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Email template

"Tony Luxton" escribió en el mensaje
Hello group,

Is there a way to put a "new email" template into the "new" list...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Default Fmail

"John" escribió en el mensaje
When I click on a company contact to send email dozens of pages come
up,then error...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
WAB address book

"artzelda" escribió en el mensaje
Is there any way to add columns to the WAB address book. i wouild...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
cant send e-mails

"tl moffat" escribió en el mensaje

Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Corrupt folder names

"Laurie Canham" escribió en el mensaje
I ended up deleting all the standard .dbx files (Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items,
Deleted...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Computer hangs when I click a hyperlink in Outlook Express

"David Robinson" escribió en el mensaje
Hi

This seems to be a new problem for me. Whenever I click on a hyperlink in
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
newsgroups

escribió en el mensaje
My wife recently reformatted our HD and I lost the news groups. I go
through the process and it...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Sent Items

"heshie75v" escribió en el mensaje
Whenever I sent e mails in the past, my e mails would also show...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers
Replies: 2
Internet Settings - Multiple users

"PT" escribió en el mensaje
I have a computer which uses WinXP Home and IE6, and is configured for two
users. There's a DSL router,...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Double line space problem when creating messages in Outlook Express

"Paul Downham" escribió en el mensaje
When typing a message after completing the first word I hit the space bar
and the...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
duplicate messages are downloaded

"Theresa Marie" escribió en el
mensaje ...
Bruce helped me correct my problem before, but it only...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
emailing entire address list

"Dick C" escribió en el mensaje
I want to send one email out to my entire address list (all 300 of them)...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
teorie fizyczne

"alhajali" alhaj@microsoft-com- escribió en el mensaje

þþÊã ßÊÇÈÉ "anna k" Ýí ÃÎÈÇÑ
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Outlook Express 6 freezes when opening emails with graphics.

"Frank" escribió en el mensaje
I use outlook express version 6 as my email application. This is the
problem:

Every...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
incoming msg from address book marked as 'Spam Suspect'

"Charlie" escribió en el mensaje
I double-checked to make sure that a gmail address of mine was in fact
included in...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
how do I get rid of AOL Instant Messenger pop-up . . .

"lily" http://www.nokia-asia.com/nseries escribió en el mensaje

"AlmostBob" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
vc
vc

"·®123" 48787337456 wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1

"marija djokvucic" marijadjokvucic escribió en el mensaje
HIPO ALPE-ADRIA-BANKA AD

Postovani,
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 07, 02:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Contacts

"mahesh" escribió en el mensaje