Search: Posts made by: Steve Vincent
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 4th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Vincent
Time zone issue between Kentucky and PDT

Diane, do you mean by "PT" . . . "Pacific time" ?

TIA,
Steve

"Diane Poremsky {MVP}" wrote:

She may be using PT on her computer - either accidently or intentionally.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 4th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Vincent
Time zone issue between Kentucky and PDT

Hi. I'm in Tacoma, Washington, using Outlook 2003 on a nationwide Excange
server system in our company. Usually when I get a meeting invite from
Erlanger, Kentucky it automatically adjusts the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 11th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve Vincent
Meeting invitations from shared/public calendar

Hello,

We have a group that uses a shared calendar in Public Folders. The
coordinator of this group wishes to create an appointment on the shared
calendar, then send a meeting invitation to the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 11th 08, 05:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve Vincent
2007 Busy appointments not showing blue border

Hi,

In Outlook 2007, I notice that default "Busy" appointments no longer show a
blue border. I guess it's assumed that if there's no left border, then it's
"Busy" (although the "Busy" choice in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 11th 08, 06:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Vincent
Rules for auto accepting meeting invitations

Diane,

Thank you, that works great! (I had to add an End If before the End Sub,
though ;-) I notice that it enters a Tentative appointment on the calendar
and doesn't generate a reply, and with...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 10th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve Vincent
Rules for auto accepting meeting invitations

In Outlook 2003, can I set up rules to automatically accept meeting requests
from specific individuals? And another question: can I set up a rule to
automatically remove appointments from a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 14th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve Vincent
Can meeting organizer "force" a reply to meeting requests?

I guess I should have worded my question better. I realize you cannot force
a user to respond. What I meant to ask was, when a user *accepts* a meeting
request, is there a way to automate the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 8th 06, 12:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve Vincent
Remove +1 and area code from phone numbers

I realize this is an older posting, but I was searching for the same issue --
would like very much to suppress the area code from the display of phone
numbers. This feature was active in previous...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 22nd 06, 04:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve Vincent
All new calendar appointments now marked "Private" by default

Yes, this would have been an upgrade from Outlook 2000. No, she was not
using the Small Business Contact Manager.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Was this user upgrade from Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 17th 06, 04:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve Vincent
All new calendar appointments now marked "Private" by default

Outlook 2002 - I have a user whose new calendar appointments are all marked
"Private" by default. She does not know how this setting got turned on, and
I cannot find how to turn it off (I searched...