Search: Posts made by: Laura Rooke
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 5th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Laura Rooke
Outlook on multiple computers

I am using SynchPST to keep the info from OUTLOOK on multiple computers in sync. It seems to work really well.

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices

Make sure that you don't have a previous version of OUTLOOK installed.

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 5th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Laura Rooke
Error message

Make sure that you don't have two versions of OUTLOOK installed.

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 26th 08, 05:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Laura Rooke
Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server

what email provider do you use?

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 23rd 08, 01:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Laura Rooke
Can't set Outlook 2007 default font size?????

what format of mail are you using? HTML, Text..?

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 17th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Laura Rooke
outlook 2007 problems

It sounds as if you may have specified an Exchange server when you set up OUTLOOK.

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 17th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Laura Rooke
OUTLOOK 2007

I would try uninstalling this version, restart your PC, then reinstall it.

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 16th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Laura Rooke
OUTLOOK 2007

Have you been using an older version of OUTLOOK prior to this, or will this be the first time of ever using it?

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 13th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Laura Rooke
OUTLOOK 2007

Have you uninstalled the older version of OUTLOOK.

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 6th 07, 01:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 13
Posted By Laura Rooke
iPAQ 6915

What do you think you need OUTLOOK Express for? As the others have said this is not what you want for the IPAQ. It comes with Pocket OUTLOOK which syncs with Microsoft OUTLOOK on the PC. Microsoft...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 25th 07, 01:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Laura Rooke
Outlook Operation Failed

Are you syncing with any RSS readers?

--
Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 25th 07, 01:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Laura Rooke
IE7 Opening wrong email program

go to Intenet Options.
Click on Programs, Set Programs.
Click on Program Access & Computer Defaults.
Click on downward arrow to the right of Microsoft Windows.
You can make sure that you current...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 21st 07, 01:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Laura Rooke
How do i send a pdf file to someone that don't have xp2007

You can save an OFFICE 2007 file in the OFFICE 97-2003 format.
You can also save as a PDF but you need to download the addin from the Microsoft site.
So long as the recipient has Adobe Reader, which...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 6th 07, 02:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Laura Rooke
I need help

I am attaching a screen shot showing my settings for Comcast.

Laura Rooke

"VanguardLH" wrote in message
"Gray-Line"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 22nd 07, 02:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Laura Rooke
Object not found when accessing shared calendar in OUTLOOK 2007

I think it is Exchange Server 2003, but I need to check.
It is a private calendar that is shared. We have checked the permissions -
they look good - we deleted them and reentered them to be sure.
We...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 21st 07, 10:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Laura Rooke
Object not found when accessing shared calendar in OUTLOOK 2007

We are running an exchange server and most users are using OUTLOOK 2003. We
installed OUTLOOK 2007 on the admin's PC today. She can access all shared
calendars except for one. With this one - which...