Search: Posts made by: Danny
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 6th 09, 02:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Danny
Menu change from french to english

For some reason I dont know my users menu in outlook are in french and I
would like to have them in english, what is the best way to achieve this ?

Her mailbox was not create in a french outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 8th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Danny
IMPORTING TO OUTLOOK EXPRESS

CAN I IMPORT QUICKBOOKS INVOICING CALENDER TO OUTLOOK EXPRESS
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 15th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Danny
outlook 2003

somehow outlook got currupt and won't open. I try reading the installation cd
but it won't read so I can reinstall. when outlook trys to look for the file
needed it can't find it on the computer, (...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook October 12th 08, 07:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1
Posted By Danny
Controls not notified when customtaskpane is resized

Hi,

I have a CTP that contains my WPF control.

When the CTP is resized by the user, my control is not notified on the size
changes.

Any ideas?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 6th 08, 04:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Danny
Cannot Send Updates to Meeting Request

We removed the VBA for Outlook Addin and it fixed the issue.

go to Tools - Trust Center - Add-ins - and Go for manage COM Add-ins

and remove the VBA for Outlook Addin.

"harry" wrote:

Hi...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 23rd 08, 10:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 6
Posted By Danny
Minimized Task Pane

Ken, thanks for your posts.

I will look into hooking the Outlook and 'injecting' my window.

If I will have any progress, I will post it here.

Cheers!

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 22nd 08, 11:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 6
Posted By Danny
Minimized Task Pane

This is what I had in mind, untill I saw the Xobni bar (www.xobni.com)

They have the exactly bar that I want to present in my apoplication.

How they did it?

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]"...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 20th 08, 04:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 0
Posted By Danny
minimized CustomeTaskPane

How can I create a TaskPane that can be minimized?
I am trying to create a task pane that is similar to the "To-Do" pane or
Xobni pane.

I am using the CustomeTaskPane for some time, and you cannot...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 20th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 6
Posted By Danny
Minimized Task Pane

Sure, I tried it.

It seems like the CTP has an invisible minimum width property.
Even if i set the with to the value I want, it still gets another (wider)
width.

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]"...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 11th 08, 09:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 6
Posted By Danny
Minimized Task Pane

How can I create a TaskPane that can be minimized?
I am trying to create a task pane that is similar to the "To-Do" pane or
Xobni pane.

I am using the CustomeTaskPane for some time, and you cannot...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 18th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Danny
Move all contacts from one folder to another

I have 314 contacts in the "Contacts" tab under "personal Folders." I have
458 contacts (all are different) in a sub-folder under "Contacts." I need to
move those 458 to the "Contacts" folder...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 1st 08, 08:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Danny
Reminders run wild in OL 2003

I've been trying to answer your last post for a couple of days. Today, it
decided to let me in. Anyway.....
Maybe I'm not trying the table view. Here is the menu progression that I'm
using to get to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 28th 08, 12:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Danny
Reminders run wild in OL 2003

I've been trying to answer your last post for a couple of days. Today, it
decided to let me in. Anyway.....
Maybe I'm not trying the table view. Here is the menu progression that I'm
using to get...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 24th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Danny
Reminders run wild in OL 2003

Got it. But the list is empty.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

On the View menu, select recurrence.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 24th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Danny
Reminders run wild in OL 2003

Thank you for the reply.
I cannot figure out how to display the calendar in "table view".
Can you point me in the right direction?
Thank you again

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 24th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Danny
Reminders run wild in OL 2003

Whenever I open Outlook 2003 I get 142 "reminders". Most cannot be dismissed.
Some can be dismissed but re-appear the next time that OL is opened.
I have tried the "cleanreminders" switch, I have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 15th 08, 06:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Danny
New to Outlook

mail with .eml extensions

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Danny wrote:

Some E-mail gives me an error stating error with previewer. MS Office
Outlook message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 15th 08, 03:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Danny
New to Outlook

Yes it is 2007 and the extension is .eml. If it's .jpg or .doc I don't have a
problem. I get the error: This file cannot be previewed because of an error
with the following previewer: MS Office...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 14th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Danny
New to Outlook

Some E-mail gives me an error stating error with previewer. MS Office Outlook
message and item previewer. How do I correct this problem, and be able to
view my mail?
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 8th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 12
Posted By Danny
This message with restricted permission cannot be viewed...

Remove the Google Desktop application, and this issue will be resolved.
There is something with the indexing of emails through the Google Desktop
that causes problems.

"Darren" wrote:

A user...
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 8th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 12
Posted By Danny
This message with restricted permission cannot be viewed...

The problem is "Google Desktop".. Close out of that and the emails will
'magically' re-appear.

"Darren" wrote:

A user is getting an error in Outlook 2003. It was updated from sp2 to sp3
but...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 29th 07, 06:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Danny
add save and close tab for contacts?

HOW DO I ADD add 'save and close tab" BACK TO CONTACTS AND NEW CALANDER EVENTS?
--
crakerjacq
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 13th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts

Thank you that site looks great.
Does this site have an English version?
Unfortunately I am UniLingual.

"Peter Marchert" wrote:

On 12 Jun., 00:25, Danny wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 13th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Danny
Last Name First/First Name First

Thank you,
I will give that a try.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Only with code:
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 11th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Danny
Last Name First/First Name First

I have a Contacts list in Outlook 2003.
I can open each contact and change the "file as " option.
Is there a way to execute that command accross all of my contacts so that I
don't have to open each...