Search: Posts made by: Mohsin[_2_]
Forum: Outlook Express December 25th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Mohsin[_2_]
redirecting the emails

thnx dude..
grt help
"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
Tools | Message Rules | Mail | New.

Where the from line contains...
Forum: Outlook Express December 18th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Mohsin[_2_]
redirecting the emails

hi frnds..

is there any way that i can direct emails to their respective folders based
on the email address they r comming from...
or any such way

--
Mohsin Ahad Rawa
H 35/A, W/10/C

thnx guys...that was amazing....
its workin fine now
"Michael Santovec" wrote in message
The error message says
'530...
Forum: Outlook Express October 27th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Mohsin[_2_]
Cannot send mails from gmail account

everything is fine...it used to work nicely for past one year...
but suddenly it stopped sending mails....my other gmail accounts configured
with outlook are working fine
"Frank Saunders MS-MVP...
Forum: Outlook Express October 27th 07, 12:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Mohsin[_2_]
Cannot send mails from gmail account

i am not able to send mails from my gmail account....although i am able to
recieve mails from the account..
while sending it shows the following error
"The message could not be sent because the...
Forum: Outlook Express October 1st 07, 05:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Mohsin[_2_]
which is better fr me

no..i have my gmail and yahoo free pop accounts configured with both OE and
outlook...
wt i mean is that both look good..i want to know wt i an do with both of
themmmand which one has more...
Forum: Outlook Express September 30th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Mohsin[_2_]
which is better fr me

OE or microsoft outlook...........
i use it mainly fr emails....i m a student
and tel me hw cn i pswd protect mmy micrsoft outlook.....

--
Mohsin Ahad Rawa
H 35/A, W/10/C

thats true..
but i want them to remain in the server...earlier only new msgs used to get
downloaded to my OE...the read msgs never used to get downloaded again even
though they wer on the...
Forum: Outlook Express August 26th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Mohsin[_2_]
Duplicate mails

hi,
i am facing this problem fr a week now...my Gmail account is synchronised
with my outlook, but from last week wenever i open my outlook express the
messages that have been previously doenloaded...
Forum: Outlook Express July 29th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Mohsin[_2_]
hi..plz help

what is the difference bt replyin to newsgroup and replying to any
person...i do not understand this news group concept..i started it today
only..can anybody explain me....and some tips for...
Forum: Outlook Express July 29th 07, 06:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Mohsin[_2_]
hi..plz help

i have formated my system....and all my messages that wer previously in OE
are gone...is there any way i can retrieve themm.those messages are in my
mailbox ....but they don come to my OE wen i...