Search: Posts made by: Raz
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 14th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Raz
Configure a Mailbox for Outside User

I have a request to setup an email account for a private contractor who
lives out of state. We use Exchange 2003 with Outlook XP/2003 on our
workstations. The contractor is not employed by our...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 17th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Raz
outlook + gmail

Hello,
I'm usung outlook 2003 with my gmail account, and it works quite good.
but...

i want e-mails i send from outlook to be saved in Gmail's "sent items".
anyone know if it can be...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 16th 07, 08:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Raz
Contacts not showing up in Address Book

I am having trouble getting my Contacts in Outlook 2003 to appear in the
Address book. I had to format my machine and then I import my old pst file. I
can see the contacts and everything under the...