Search: Posts made by: Lisab
Forum: Outlook and VBA April 22nd 09, 06:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By Lisab
VBA for using Word Doc as Email Body

OH, Thank You Very Much!

"Sue Mosher [MVP]" wrote:

This code is adapted from the sample at
http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=1333. It requires references
to both Outlook and...
Forum: Outlook and VBA April 22nd 09, 03:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By Lisab
VBA for using Word Doc as Email Body

I am looking for VBA code to use in Access 2007 that would use a word
document as the body of an email.

I am very well able to automate emails from access. I have created several
applications...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 1st 09, 11:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Lisab
Default Settings

Sorry for the confusion - I should have thought this out a little more.

When you create a new contact, there are fields for the phone numbers, one
of which is business fax. However, to have the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 1st 09, 07:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Lisab

How can I get the Business Fax phone number to appear on the contact card as
a default instead of having to open the card and adding the field every time
I create a new contact?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 1st 09, 07:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Lisab
Duplicate names in contacts

When I create a new email and select the To: field, contact opens up. In the
contacts windows each person has their name listed twice. One says the
persons name: John Doe and the one below it says...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms August 7th 08, 03:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Lisab
Cannot open/edit .oft files

I've solved it.

I installed Access 2000 then
I reinstalled Office 2003

Everything works now and my .oft files can be opened in Outlook 2003

"Lisab" wrote:

OK, I think I've find what caused the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms August 6th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Lisab
Cannot open/edit .oft files

OK, I think I've find what caused the problem.

My new computer has Office 2003 installed.
I needed MS Access 2000
I installed Office 2000 (for some reason, I couldn't just install Access by...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms August 6th 08, 03:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Lisab
Cannot open/edit .oft files

Help Please,

I just got a new computer at work and my Outlook template files will not
open. This computer doesn't seem to reconize .oft files as Outlook templates.

I can create a new template,...
Forum: Outlook Express February 20th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Lisab
Best way to email more then one pic

Hi what is the best way to email pics?

I usually go into my picture folder in XP and select the pic or (pics - if
they are all together) and 'send to' with the option to make smaller or keep...
Forum: Outlook Express December 19th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Lisab
Deleted folder?

If I deleted a folder from outlook express; can I retrieve it somehow?

Thanks
LisaB
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 28th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Lisab
usa VBA to open an Outlook From

OK. I figured it out. I was able to create a template (.oft file) and I
changed my code in Access as this:
------------------------
Public Function SendEMail(RecipientTo As String)

Dim...
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 28th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Lisab
usa VBA to open an Outlook From

Warning: YOu should not be using a published custom form for routine email
messages to external recipients. An .oft file would be better in your
scenario.

Thank You.

Is there a way change my...
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 28th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Lisab
usa VBA to open an Outlook From

Please Help!

I would like to know the VBA code to open and Outlook form I created that is
in the Personal Forms Library.

I am currently using Access to send E-mail to people that are stored in my...