Search: Posts made by: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 27th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Contact Tab in Calendar Appointment

1. Tools-Options-Contact Options-turn on contact linking.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 27th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
remove outlook add-in toolbar

Ask the provider of the COM add-in.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 27th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Disable Save, Save As function in emails - Outlook 2003

Gordon - just an FYI - it is called Information Rights Management - IRM, not DRM.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 26th 07, 08:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Can I change Outlook 2007 calendar back to the 2003 calendar?

No.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 26th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Outlook 2007 and Office XP

Yes, but you will lose all Office automation, like Send To from Office, mail merges, etc.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 25th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
change clocks to digital

You can't.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 25th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
SPAM Footer Added to new meeting requests

That is the Outlook Live Maps Add-in for Outlook that you must have downloaded and installed. It is not installed by default. It adds maps and directions to appointments for the convenience of the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 25th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Adding an inbox view pane to Calender

Only in Outlook 2007 can you view the mail folders along with calendar. However, you cannot create an inbox message view with calendar.
--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 23rd 07, 12:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
decompress weekend days

If this is the 2 column 7 day week view, you cannot uncompress weekend days. That only works for the month view.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 22nd 07, 02:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Routing contacts in Outlook 2003

Outlook does not have this but using the Office document "Send to: Routing Recipient" may come close (don't have 2003 here at the moment so the dialog may be off a bit.

--
Milly Staples [MVP -...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 22nd 07, 03:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation

There are no moderators for this news group - it is all strictly peer-to-peer.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 22nd 07, 03:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Embedded Animated GIFs In 2007.

They prefer to make things secure.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 22nd 07, 01:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
How To View Appointments Later In the Day - Outlook 2007

I don't recall - I have been using Outlook 2007 since September 2005.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 21st 07, 10:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
decompress weekend days

What calendar view are you using?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 21st 07, 10:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Problem adding appointments to calendar

Glad it worked for you. You're welcome.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 21st 07, 10:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
How To View Appointments Later In the Day - Outlook 2007

A small faded arrow at the bottom of the display indicates there are more items. Click on it to advance to the later appointments.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 21st 07, 10:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
how do I book a facility through calander

http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/skedresource.asp

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my personal account...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 21st 07, 10:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Automatic Picture Download and Reply

That ability was not added until Outlook 2007.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 21st 07, 10:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Outlook 2000 pst size

Use this http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.asp. Then create a unicode .pst file and drag/drop the files from the old .pst file to the new.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 20th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Configuring Outlook

Check with your ISP - they would have the instructions for this.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 20th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Rules & Alerts Direct Delete

"permanently delete" should be in that list.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 20th 07, 06:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
MSMAIL on Outlook 2007

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/msmail_2007.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my personal account...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 20th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Outlook Express

Google is your friend. Asked and answered thousands of times this year.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 20th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Sharing Outlook calendar

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 20th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Can't link appointment/task to Contact. Help!

Tools-Options-Contact Options-Contact Linking.