Search: Posts made by: F. H. Muffman
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 26th 08, 10:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By F. H. Muffman
.eml Files

" Dick B" bosworth_dickNO SPAM wrote in message
I'm running Outlook2003 in Windows Vista. Sudenly I cannot open .eml files
that...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 23rd 08, 04:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Why is "Service Temporarily Unavailable"?

"Candy" wrote in message
What does this mean?:

"Service Temporarily Unavailable
We apologize for...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 20th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 12
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Outlook 2003 and mail server question...

"jim" wrote in message

"F. H. Muffman" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 20th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 12
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Outlook 2003 and mail server question...

"jim" wrote in message

"F. H. Muffman" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 19th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 12
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Outlook 2003 and mail server question...

"jim" wrote in message

"F. H. Muffman" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 19th 08, 04:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Need to create a simple rule

"Daniel Mazur" wrote in message
I need to create a rule that automatically forwards email with several
specified words in the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 19th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 12
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Outlook 2003 and mail server question...

"jim" wrote in message
I have Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 on different PCs, but they both
have a behavior that I find...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 19th 08, 07:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 12
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Outlook 2003 and mail server question...

"jim" wrote in message

"jim" wrote in message
I have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 17th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By F. H. Muffman
outlook 2007 layout?

"exciter" wrote in message
In the ofice 2007 package word and excel have a nice changed layout with
easy acess to buttons...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 16th 08, 05:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2

wrote in message
When I read a message, I often drag it into a folder. With my Outlook
2007 the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 4th 08, 06:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By F. H. Muffman
$25 Challenge

"Swifty" wrote in message
----- Mardman ----- wrote:
I will pay $25 via Paypal to the first person who can tell me how...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 1st 08, 03:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By F. H. Muffman
nntp newsgroup in outlook

"gearhead" wrote in message
Hello, I was at this newsgroup
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 29th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Can't reply or forward Outlook email with Vista running

"kea4golf" wrote in message
Can someone help! I can open email in Outlook (even those with
attachments) but...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 17th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Unable to send messages using pop3 (outlook and outlook express)

"imtiaz-msn" wrote in message
Outlook and outlook express

incoming server; pop3.live.com
out going server:...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 17th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook

"VanguardLH" wrote in message

Outlook and outlook express

incoming server; pop3.live.com
out going server:...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 16th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By F. H. Muffman
"Move Message" Rule not working fully

"Shane R. Pouch" wrote in message
I have created a rule that moves email messages that I receive
with certain...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 15th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By F. H. Muffman
"Move Message" Rule not working fully

"Shane R. Pouch" wrote in message
I have created a rule that moves email messages that I receive
with certain...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 13th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Junk E-mail filter not working at all

"Russell Campbell" wrote in message
Suddenly, all the junk e-mail that would normally go to the Junk
E-Mail...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 12th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
Posted By F. H. Muffman
The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Distrib List

"Marathon" wrote in message
I have now broken down the distribution list into 5 lists of less than 30
members in each list...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook December 12th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins

"Marathon" wrote in message
I have now broken down the distribution list into 5 lists of less than 30
members in each list...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook December 12th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins

"Marathon" wrote in message
I have now broken down the distribution list into 5 lists of less than 30
members in each list and...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 12th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins

"Marathon" wrote in message
I have now broken down the distribution list into 5 lists of less than 30
members in each list and...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 11th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By F. H. Muffman
OWA - Edit a DL

"Penny Miller" wrote in message
I need to be able to edit a DL using OWA is this possible? If so, I am...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 10th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Junk E-mail filter not working at all

"Russell Campbell" wrote in message
Suddenly, all the junk e-mail that would normally go to the Junk E-Mail
folder...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 9th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By F. H. Muffman
Junk E-mail filter not working at all

"Russell Campbell" wrote in message
Suddenly, all the junk e-mail that would normally go to the Junk E-Mail
folder is...