Search: Posts made by: dendinsd
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 31st 06, 01:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By dendinsd
email contacts

Outlook 2003
--
SD

"Russ Valentine [MVP Outlook]" wrote:

Provide your Outlook version. Always.
--
Russ Valentine
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 31st 06, 01:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts

Outlook 2003
--
SD

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

dendinsd wrote:

I want to type in the first letter of a contact and have the name
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 30th 06, 03:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By dendinsd
email contacts

I want to type in the first letter of a contact and have the name
automatically located and inserted into the To: line, from my contact list.
Currently I have to double click the To: and search...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 10th 06, 03:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By dendinsd
rows of calendar

can the height of the rows in Outlook 2003 be increased?
--
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 27th 06, 04:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4

Thank you.
--
SD

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

dendinsd wrote:

Actually, In the Work Week view, I can
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 27th 06, 01:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By dendinsd
change hours on calendar

Actually, In the Work Week view, I can
see from 2 AM at the top to 10 PM at the bottom. You are certain this
cannot be changed so I only see 7am to 7pm?
--
SD

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 26th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By dendinsd
change hours on calendar

My calendar has hours from 6am to 10 pm. i only want 8 to 5. Can I change
that look?
--
SD