Search: Posts made by: BBran
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By BBran
password dialog

Hello,

I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2.

For some reason every time Outlook does the automatic Send/Receive it now
asks for my password for my e-mail account. This is so even though I have
the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 20th 09, 09:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By BBran
Received forwarded message format

I guess I do not understand how editing the template would help this
situation of dealing with forwarded messages I receive. Would you explain
please?

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 19th 09, 11:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By BBran
Received forwarded message format

They don't care about the problem. They say it is because I am using 2007
and everyone else is using 2003. In beauracracies it is easier to get
forgiveness than permission. Besides, what they...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 18th 09, 07:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By BBran
Received forwarded message format

I would love to be able to do that but the Network Administrators for the AV
program has it password protected so I can't change settings (even though I
am not on a network but am on a stand alone...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 13th 09, 11:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By BBran
Received forwarded message format

Hello,

I am using Outlook 2007 (part of Office 2007 SP2). I sometimes receive
messages from others where I cannot see the left most upper portion of the
message. I assume this is some kind of...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 28th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By BBran