Search: Posts made by: Roman King
Forum: Outlook Express July 20th 07, 03:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Roman King
Recovering Contact

I see a list of contacts under Tools Address book (probably from 2003
Outlook pst) under Outlook Express.
But contacts toolbar* is empty. How can I recover contact list?

(*Contacts toolbar...
Forum: Outlook Express July 18th 07, 07:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Roman King
How to use Draft folder

Thank to both Bruce and Michael.

Roman

"Michael Santovec" wrote in message
- Start the mail as usual and enter as...
Forum: Outlook Express July 18th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Roman King
How to use Draft folder

I am composing a letter.
How can I store unfinished letters into Draft Items folder?
Then, I would like to retrieve the draft letter to complete and send
later.
I am using Outlook Express.
Roman
Forum: Outlook Express June 28th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Roman King
Address book

I don't think so. any changes in OE ab reflects in Outlook ab. Not the other way around.
That's why I posted the question. What I mean is a lot in Outlook ab does not show up in Outlook...
Forum: Outlook Express June 19th 07, 03:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Roman King
Address book

I save pst file as a backup.
What should I backup for WAB for OE?
In case reformatting and re-installing, I need those backups.
Roman

"PA Bear" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express June 18th 07, 09:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Roman King
Address book

I am not that computer savvy.
I thought that sharing of address book between OL and OE would be very
convenient because I have built contact list manually with OL falsely
assuming that OE would...
Forum: Outlook Express June 18th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Roman King
Address book

It seems that's the problem.
I did not disable OL because I use it everyday for Calendar.
Regards, Roman

"PA Bear" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express June 18th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Roman King
Address book

Hi Mr. Bear:

3a. Import the CSV file from OL into (Windows/OE) Address Book via File
Import Other Address Book;

I followed your instruction religiously. All done. But where did the...
Forum: Outlook Express June 15th 07, 10:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Roman King
Address book

I have been thinking the other way around.
Thank you for clarifying this issue.
Now, I understand why.

Thank you again.

Roman

"PA Bear" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express June 15th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Roman King
Address book

Thank you.
I thought that both shared the same address book (i.e., pst and wab) because
I got to modify WAB4.

Roman

"PA Bear" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook Express June 15th 07, 07:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Roman King
Address book

Then, how can I synchronize addresses between Outlook (2003) and Outlook
Express.
I maintain Contact current with Outlook but I use OE exclusively for
emailing.
Thank you. Roman

"PA Bear"...
Forum: Outlook Express June 15th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Roman King
Address book

I use both Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express.
Both share the same address book by modifying WAB4.
But I see some missing addresses in OutlookExpress.
Is there anyway to tweak to show up all addresses...