Search: Posts made by: Ria
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 23rd 07, 01:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Ria
Letting people know about appointments without inviting them

Hi, does anyone know how I can send a copy of my appointments/meetings
to peoples calendars without inviting them to the event? is there a
notification button i am missing?

my boss needs to know...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 9th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Ria
Unable to send or receive email

On 9 Jul, 05:54, marmievv wrote:
I am unable to send or receive email. The test email that was sent when I
set up my account worked fine, but I am not able...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 9th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Ria
'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed properly'

got this sorted by creating another pst file and changing delivery to
that, whilst leaving all other emails in the original pst

all has been working fine with it for over a week now

must have been...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 25th 07, 08:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Ria
'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed properly'

Hi

I have a user that is experiencing issues with his outlook.

on opening his outlook he gets:

'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed properly' the file is
being checked for...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 22nd 07, 02:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Ria
Error Message in Outlook

Hi

I have a user that is experiencing issues with his outlook.

on opening his outlook he gets:

'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed properly' the file is
being checked for...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 20th 07, 04:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Ria
Application_Startup not running

hi

we have 1 PC (out of 90+) where Application_Startup does not run

Office has had the detect and repair run on it and still no joy

any suggestions ?

thanks
Ria
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 11th 07, 03:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Ria
OFFICE 2000 UNREAD EMAILS NO LONGER SHOWING AS BOLD

Found the Answer :

she had changed the Automatic formating and selected standard font for
unread messages instead of bold

thanks all
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 11th 07, 09:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Ria
OFFICE 2000 UNREAD EMAILS NO LONGER SHOWING AS BOLD

Hi

I have a user on office 2000, when she receives email they no longer
show as 'bold' unread messages. Each one comes in as read. manually
right clicking and marking as unread still does not make...