Search: Posts made by: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 18th 09, 01:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Selecting multiple public folders

Pete Halasovski wrote:
Oops! Please ignore my previous post - I found this eventually. I was
flumoxed by the System Manager - I was looking in Admin Group
Servers Server ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 16th 09, 03:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Selecting multiple public folders

Pete Halasovski wrote:
Hi,

I'm running Exch2003 and Outlook 2003. I need to add a user to a
group of public folders. In both Outlook and Exchange System manager
I can only...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms September 6th 09, 03:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Calendar

C J wrote:
I have a home network system and I want to use ONE calendar that will
be shared. Each person will be able to add or remove information. I
want all members in...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 19th 09, 01:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Can not open Outlook due to connection to other users resource, I think...

Kelvin wrote:
"Just delete this mail profile and create a new one."

1) I've deleted the user in AD

2) In "Microsoft Exchange\Recipient Configuration\Distributed...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 18th 09, 07:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Can not open Outlook due to connection to other users resource, I think...

Kelvin wrote:
When I close the dialog box I get this message:
Microsoft Office Outlook
Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The Microsoft Exchange
Server computer...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 1st 09, 01:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Unable to access Organizational Forms Library

Joe Grover wrote:
A little bit more info that hopefully may help some.

While I'm having my supervisor locate our support contract
information with Microsoft, I thought...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 30th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
OWA showing old reminders

Laura Galusha wrote:
I disabled cached mode and then launched Outlook /cleanreminders.
Thirty-seven old reminders still popped up. I dismissed them. I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 29th 09, 01:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.exchange.connectivity,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 5
Problem with Hosted Outlook solution

Gorge Lucas wrote:
"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
wrote in
message ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 28th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.exchange.connectivity,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 5
Problem with Hosted Outlook solution

Gorge Lucas wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Using hosted Exchange, our clients are having problems with shared
calendars. When opening shared calendars (RPC over HTTP) they are
taking...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 28th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
OWA showing old reminders

Laura Galusha wrote:
We are using Exchange 2003 SP2.

One of my users is experiencing a problem with duplicate/old reminders
appearing in OWA at home. ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 12th 09, 03:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Outlook email mopdified field not changing

Alex wrote:
I have several Outlook clients on which modified time field is
changing when email status is changed from read to unread and vise
versa. At the same...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 28th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Public Folder calendar color categories

Glen wrote:
I have some 'Team' calendars setup up in my Public Folders in
Exchange 2007. In Exchange 2003 I was able to customize the color
categories by...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 17th 09, 08:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Over 500 PSTs on 1 PC

Dave Warren wrote:
In message "Lanwench [MVP -
Exchange]"
was...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 16th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 14
Over 500 PSTs on 1 PC

Robbzilla wrote:
I have a user who's been migrated to a new machine. Her old one was a
Dell GX270 with about 256MB RAM and XP SP2 and Outlook 2003. The new
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 11th 09, 01:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.exchange.misc,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
can public folder calendars be synchronized with user calendars?

Fritz Theiss wrote:
hi,

in my company we do use public folders heavily within exchange
2003/outlook 2003. for our team we share that way i.e. a...
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 11th 09, 01:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.exchange.misc,microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
can public folder calendars be synchronized with user calendars?

Ed Crowley [MVP] wrote:
Not natively, and I know of no third-party app that does that. You're
welcome to look at http://www.slipstick.com.

If the team calendar is a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 11th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Experience? How to synchronize my Outlook?

relaxx wrote:
Hello, I'm looking for a way to synchronize some Outlook 2007 data
(calendar, contacts) with other employees, all on different computers.
I've...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 21st 08, 12:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.misc,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Dealing with over-the-limit mailbox users

Spin wrote:
Gurus,

I have recently taken a new post as an Exchange Administrator. The
first thing I did was look at mailbox sizes on the storage groups. Many
were...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 14th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.misc,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
How to put a calendar in an Exchange Public Folder?

Spin wrote:
Gurus,

I run Exchange 2003, and wanted to know if you could build/place a
calendar under a Public Folder and if so, how to do that. I've used
Exchange before...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 4th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.configuration,microsoft.public.outlook.usage
Replies: 1
What controls what appears in the Title Bar?

Jim Cooke wrote:
I have a user who usually runs Outlook 2007 with several calendars
open: her own, and calendars of two other people in her department

If she has only...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 4th 08, 03:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Seeing others tasks

Nicklas Due [AKS] wrote:
Hey..
I have a small dilemma.. I need to be able to see another collegue's
tasks, but without being able to see his emails.....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 4th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Outlook - rebuilding Inbox

TK wrote:
I have a user running Outlook 2003 and it works fine in the office on
the laptop. When he is at home, he loads his vpn, loads Outlook and
works. When...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 13th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Deleted items in shared calendar

Luuke wrote:
Because they update items of the General Manager... Not only their
own...

Luuke

Ah. Well, then, this is always going to be risky. There's not much you can...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 8th 08, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Deleted items in shared calendar

Luuke wrote:
Hello,

Outlook 2003/Exchange 2003 SP2

My General Manager (of course...:-) shares his Outlook calendar with
his secretaries, and they have permissions to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 30th 08, 02:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Messages for a resource are sent to a non-existent account

Frank Thynne wrote:
We have four conference facilities for each of which we have set up in
Exchange Server 2003 a resource account with a calendar. At one time