Search: Posts made by: ---Fitz---
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 3rd 08, 05:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By ---Fitz---
$25 Challenge

Use a Word program (or other similar free program) and send it as an
attachment.

No charge.

"----- Mardman -----" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 4th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By ---Fitz---
Search Tool for my PST File

"Monzer George Yazigi" wrote in message
Hi
Well the problem is that I have archives since 2001 with huge...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries December 1st 07, 04:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By ---Fitz---
pop3 server and smtp what to write in set up to use outlook

"tomas08" wrote in message
I feel really dumb but I do not know what top type where it asks for POP3
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 26th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By ---Fitz---
easy one (i hope)

"jim" wrote in message
In Outlook 2007, i noticed that there's a picture associate with my
account so that it appears in the upper...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 17th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By ---Fitz---
Outlook, OL Connector & Rules

Thanks Milly.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
No, rules do not work with Hotmail.

No
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 17th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By ---Fitz---
Outlook, OL Connector & Rules

Using Outlook 2007 and Outlook Connector to download one hotmail account.
My rules work for all other POP accounts but not hotmail. I've been
unsuccessful in creating rules that will apply to the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 11th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By ---Fitz---
A unique offer: get a version of Microsoft Outlook Add-ins from MAPILab free of charge!

So your product is "free" to the customer if the customer buys something,
right? What's wrong with that scenario?

wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 2nd 07, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By ---Fitz---
Outlook 2007 Display View

Thanks for the info. I've set it that way so I don't understand the failure
to sort as set. I can attach screen shots if it would help.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 2nd 07, 06:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By ---Fitz---
Outlook 2007 Display View

ToolsAccount SettingsAddress BooksOutlook Address BookChangeContacts:
Prersonal FoldersShow names by File As (Smith, John)

Also under ToolsOptionsPreferencesContact Options is set for...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 2nd 07, 12:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By ---Fitz---
Outlook 2007 Display View

What isn't happening that I think should be happening is that when creating
email and clicking the "To:" button, the names are listed by First Name-Last
Name instead of Last Name-First Name like I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 1st 07, 11:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By ---Fitz---
Outlook 2007 Display View

I set it to "show names by: (File as (Smith, John)"
I've restarted Outlook and also run a repair.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 1st 07, 09:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 12
Posted By ---Fitz---
Outlook 2007 Display View

When viewing my Contacts folder in OL 2007, they are sorted by Last
Name-First Name. This is a good thing. When creating email and clicking
the "To:" button, the names are listed by First...