Search: Posts made by: Sam
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 14th 10, 02:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Sam
Set default font for ALL folders in Outlook 07?

is there any way to universally set the font default in Outlook 0, for all
folders. I know how to do it one at a time. but with tens of folders, it
takes for ever.
Forum: Outlook and VBA March 25th 10, 07:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails

Hi All,

I am sending emails in outlook with voting buttons. But once I receive the
email and I vote using voting buttons in outlook, Email body history gets
deleted when the voting response email...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 25th 10, 07:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Sam
HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails

Hi All,

I am sending emails in outlook with voting buttons. But once I receive the
email and I vote using voting buttons in outlook, Email body history gets
deleted when the voting response email...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 23rd 10, 11:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
Privacy from other users

How can I make myself invisible when I am online? My contacts know when I am
online or using Outlook and I prefer privacy.

Thank you
--
Sam
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 21st 10, 08:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

I agree, that would make scheduling meeting with 50+ people a lot easier. MS
totally FAILED on this.

"ScottE" wrote:

that's not a problem ... so when you right-click and drag the email to the...
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 13th 10, 08:57 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA

I got it to work,
I just had to add this like to the code: ReplyRecipients.Add ")

Thanks for you time

"Dmitry Streblechenko" wrote:

So what is your VBA code tha tyou are having...
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 11th 10, 09:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA

I generate reports in excel using VBA and macros and have created a button
which email the reports to respective managers once the report is ready.
Thats the reason I want it in excel.

There is no...
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 11th 10, 08:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA

Hey Dmitry,

Thanks for the help.

I am sending the emails through Excel. Is there a way to do it from excel?

Thanks in advance

"Dmitry Streblechenko" wrote:
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 11th 10, 07:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
Outlook Email Help: Select custom voting button options VBA

Hi All,

I am sending outlook emails from excel through VBA, I am Struggling with
selecting one of the checkbox through VBA in excel.

How do I select a custom option (persent under voting buttons...
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 11th 10, 06:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 0
Posted By Sam
Email Help: Select a Voting button custom option when sending resp

Hi All,

How do I select a custom option (persent under voting buttons section) while
sending an email with voting buttons.

There is a custom option "Have replies sent to" under voting buttons...
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 11th 10, 04:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA

Hi All,

How do I select a specific property in outlook while sending email from excel?

There is an option we can set in outlook outgoing emails call "Voting buttons"
in that feature there is a...
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 5th 10, 08:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
HELP: Add logic to what Voting buttons do

Hi All,

Is it possible to add logic to what Voting Buttons do?

For eg, If i select "Reject" on voting button I want a new message window to
popup with some text already in the new message window...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms January 5th 10, 05:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
HELP: How do I code a button I created?

Hi All,

I have created "Accept" and "Reject" Buttons in Outlook form, How do I code
a logic for that buttons? I want to write a logit for "Accept_Click" event
but I am not able to get to the vb...
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 31st 09, 04:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam
How to Create Buttons in email body / toolbar

Thanks for helping Dmitry,

Yes, I want buttons on the email body or the tool bar.

I am trying to design a process where I will be receiving emails from lots
of people in my company and so Want to...
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 30th 09, 09:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam
How to Create Buttons in email body / toolbar

Hi All,

Is is possible to create buttons in outlook email body?

For eg: I want to create "Accept" and "Decline" Buttons that would populate
the content from the email body into an excel sheet.

Is...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms December 30th 09, 09:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
HELP: Create Buttons in Outlook Email body or Tool bar

Hi All,

Is is possible to create buttons in outlook email body?

For eg: I want to create "Accept" and "Decline" Buttons that would populate
the content from the email body into an excel sheet.

Is...
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 10th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By Sam
Outlook 2007 Will Not Send Mail From C# Application

Dale

I found a soultion for my problem.

For Outlook 2007, the code needs Outlook.Inpector object.

Outlook.Application oApp = null;
Outlook.MailItem oMsg = null;
Outlook.Inspector oAddSig = null;
Forum: Outlook and VBA December 9th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 7
Posted By Sam
Outlook 2007 Will Not Send Mail From C# Application

Dale,

I have the same problem. If have resolved please suggest your solution that
fixed your problem.

My problem:
When I send the Email programmatically (C#) through Outlook 2007, it throws ...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 19th 09, 10:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam
How to view and add groups in 2007

Russ, thanks so much it worked like a charm. You can always count of a
Valentine....my wife of 40 years maiden name was Valentine from Paris,
TN....she had tons of close relatives.

Thanks again,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 19th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam
How to view and add groups in 2007

Upgraded to 2007 from 03...how do you link an Outlook contacts to another
contact..this may be call groups...so I can see all contacts associated with
a given contact on the main page?

On 2003...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 27th 09, 02:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
Outlook 2007

Unable to open out look , message "file CRYPT32.dll is incompatibale try re
install againe"
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 19th 09, 03:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
how do i display email address not name?

I have done that and it returns to the name on its' own. gremlins i suspect!
Maddening!

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Sam" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 14th 09, 11:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
how do i display email address not name?

I suspect you know what you are talking about, but i did not understand the
answer.
YIKES! can you halp me, please?

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

you'd need to replace the display name with the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 13th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
how do i display email address not name?

Thank you for your try.
I want the email address to show, not the name.
I have changed them from name to email, but they keep defaulting back to the
name.
I want , not john...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 11th 09, 09:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
how do i display email address not name?

I want the email address to show, not the name. My address book keeps
defaulting back to the name.
Outlook 2007