Search: Posts made by: Bubey
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 10th 10, 12:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubey
Ofc Prof 2000 & Vista - run XP compatibility ???

I tried it but Outlook still didn't work well so I went back to my XP laptop
and now I can
be a happy user again.

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 27th 10, 05:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Bubey
Groups_Name label in contacts ?

Thanks for the help Brian. I accidentally found the answer when I clicked
on "show full name" and the Distribution Lists had their name showing.
Problem solved !

"Bubey" ...
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 27th 10, 03:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubey
Ofc Prof 2000 & Vista - run XP compatibility ???

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try. Can't afford a new program.
Guess I could just stick with the old laptop.

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 27th 10, 01:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Bubey
Groups_Name label in contacts ?

Sorry about the terminology Brian. I checked Outlook and it's called a
"Distribution List". In my Contacts they show as a black bar. I was
wanting to have a tile on the bar so I know who'...
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 25th 10, 05:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubey
Ofc Prof 2000 & Vista - run XP compatibility ???

Has anyone written something that will make Win Prof 2000 run as XP
compatible with the Vista OS ? I'm still trying.......Thanks!
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 25th 10, 04:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Bubey
Groups_Name label in contacts ?

I have set up 4 different groups for e-mailing a newsletter. How do I label
them so when I'm in contacts I'll know which one I want ? Right now they
are just black bars......Thanks !
Forum: Outlook Express February 22nd 10, 02:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Bubey
Upgrading to IE 8 - Will I get the horrible favorites list ?

I just went to a website that said they don't support IE6 anymore. Assume
I'll be getting this answer more and more.
If I upgrade from IE 6 to IE8 will I get the terrible favorites view rather...
Forum: Outlook Express February 22nd 10, 02:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 30
Posted By Bubey
Upgrading to IE 8 - Will I get the horrible favorites list ?

I just went to a website that said they don't support IE6 anymore. Assume
I'll be getting this answer more and more.
If I upgrade from IE 6 to IE8 will I get the terrible favorites view rather...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 19th 10, 04:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubey
How can I make the Outlook calendar automatically open when I boot up ?

When I boot up in the morning. I'll try both suggestions and
see if they do it that way...........Thanks !

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 18th 10, 11:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubey
How can I make the Outlook calendar automatically open when I boot up ?

Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar automatically
open to remind of what I've got to do ?

I am using Windows XP Sp3 & Ofc 2000 Pro.

Thanks !
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 18th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubey
Calendar sharing on the same computer ?

Thanks !

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote in message
"Bubey" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 18th 09, 05:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubey
Calendar sharing on the same computer ?

Thanks for the help Diane. However, I am completely confused. I thought I
had done
the PST creation correctly, but now I can't find it. Can you give me a link
to a How To Calendar Share, &...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 16th 09, 05:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubey
Calendar sharing on the same computer ?

I previously posted in just "Outlook" but just found this group which may
be better for my problem.
I am using MS Office Pro 2000. Windows XP Sp2. Have 2 gb Memory.

I've been browsing the web...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 15th 09, 12:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Bubey
SHARE OUTLOOK CALENDAR BETWEEN 2 USERS ?

OK, I've created a pst folder and copied OUTLOOK 2000 into it. Then went to
share this folder and checked the appropriate boxes, apply and close. I
then logged out of my (personal)user account...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 12th 09, 01:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 13
Posted By Bubey
Outlook 2000 and Vista ???

Thanks for everyone for trying to help.
I gave up on making this work and went back to my XP laptop.
I was able to change the ram between the two so now my XP runs just as
fast.

"Bubey"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 11th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Bubey
SHARE OUTLOOK CALENDAR BETWEEN 2 USERS ?

Thanks for the response Robert.
I am confused but I get the impression this file you want me to create will
be a "folder"
located on both user accounts to put info into?
I just use Outlook 2000 for...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 10th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Bubey
SHARE OUTLOOK CALENDAR BETWEEN 2 USERS ?

I want to share my Outlook Calendar (2000 ver) with another user on the same
PC ?
I am running Win XP and have two user accounts that I want to be able to
share
the calendar. Is this possible...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 1st 09, 09:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Bubey
Searching the Contact List

But what is one sends the e-mail with the contacts in the CC field ?
Any way to see who got it ?
Thanks, Bubey

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 29th 09, 01:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 13
Posted By Bubey
Outlook 2000 and Vista ???

Brian, I didn't see an where I could add personal Local Folders and then do
a msg
rule to put an incoming e-mail into a specific folder ?
Also, is my e-mail on my hard driver like Outlook Express or...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 27th 09, 01:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 13
Posted By Bubey
Outlook 2000 and Vista ???

Thank Guys for the help !

I did change to Corp and it seems to work. I really wanted it
for the Calendar function and of course Office for their functions.
Office portion works fine. Can't really...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 26th 09, 07:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 13
Posted By Bubey
Outlook 2000 and Vista ???

I can get Outlook 2000 to work with Vista. I have tried the
fixes but they haven't worked. I get an err response that it
can't find the wab.dll file ??
All Help is appreciated.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 21st 09, 12:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Bubey
Calendar as Desktop page

Thanks for the reply, however I want the actual Outlook 2000 calendar to
be my desktop, not buy another one.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 20th 09, 04:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Bubey
Calendar as Desktop page

Sorry. I forgot to mention.....Outlook 2000
"Bubey" wrote in message
Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar my Desktop...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 20th 09, 04:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Bubey
Calendar as Desktop page

Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar my Desktop Page?
Right now I have a photo but would prefer to have the Calendar be
the page so I can see what I have to do today.
Thanks in advance for...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 30th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Bubey
Outlook 2000 - Calendar as Desktop

Thanks Vince, but no this is not what I was looking for. Thanks anyway !

"Vince Averello" wrote in message
See if...