Search: Posts made by: Peg
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 30th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Peg
importing from Parsons address books

Would like to import all info from My Parson's Address Book to Outlook. Can
this be done
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook July 22nd 08, 09:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 5
Posted By Peg
Add-in not reading message

I did not used to have to call display -- I only needed to do that when we
outsourced. At that time we also went from Exchange 2000 here to Exchange
2003 at the outsourcer's site. We also went from...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook July 22nd 08, 03:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 5
Posted By Peg
Add-in not reading message

We are still using mailboxes. Most of our users have pst files but some keep
their mail on the server and use cached exchange mode.

here is my code for obtaining the message:
Outlook.MailItem...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook July 21st 08, 11:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 5
Posted By Peg
Add-in not reading message

I developed an addin for Outlook 2003 using c#. Everything was working fine
until our company outsourced Exchange. When I tried to read a message body, I
got either a blank or error.

I have a...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 22nd 08, 06:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Peg
OE Is Not Reading HTML

Outlook Express 6 cannot read HTML, the message is blank until I check the
"Plain Text" buttonin OPTIONS/READ then it is displayed as plain text with an
HTML file attached.
I can;t seem to find a...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 7th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Peg
How do I back up my contact list in Outlook?

Before performing this function, I would like a how-to review from someone
who has done this successfully. In the past I have lost everything or
confused it with Outlook Address Book. I recall it...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 19th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Peg
How to transfer outlook email msgs. from archive to DVD

I'm sorry, this is not exactly a reply, but the only way I could get my
question in. I receive and mp3 message through email, and try to save to WMP
library, then burn cd. I cannot burn more than...