Search: Posts made by: JD
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 27th 09, 08:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
"favorite folders" in Outlook 2007

Never mind. I solved the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience.

JD

"JD" wrote in message
Hi,

Can someone show me where...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 27th 09, 08:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
"favorite folders" in Outlook 2007

Hi,

Can someone show me where the "Favorite Folders" is located in Outlook 2007?
In my old Outlook 2003, it is always loacted on the top of the navigation
pane. In 2007, it is hidden under...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 24th 09, 02:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By JD
how to change MS Office 2007 theme (the light bule color in the title bar, body, etc)

Hi,

MS Office (Words, Outlook, etc) seems to have its own theme (color setting,
etc) associated with its title bars, bodies, etc. The "Display properties"
or "Personalize" on the desktop cannot...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 24th 09, 01:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By JD
How to make Outlook to invoke the IE browser instead of the Firefox browser

I right-click on a html file, chose "Open with". On the rclick menu, choose
"choose default program..". Then select IE and also check "Always use the
selected program toopen this kind of...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 23rd 09, 10:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By JD
How to make Outlook to invoke the IE browser instead of the Firefox browser

I thought about it. I did change the default browser, and then close/reopen
my Outlook. It still doesn't work. If I double click on a html file, IE is
invokded. It proves that IE is the default...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 23rd 09, 07:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By JD
How to make Outlook to invoke the IE browser instead of the Firefox browser

Hi,

Whenever I click a link in an email, outlook always invoke Firefox instead
of IE. How do I set Outlook to invoke IE (although I prefer Firefox outside
the outlook environment)? Could...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 21st 09, 03:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By JD
change the interface's font size

Hi,

I have a trouble reading the small font size text in my outlook in Vista.
Can I make the font size bigger? I can go to main-menu - view -
arrange-by - custom - other-setting -...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 16th 08, 01:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By JD
how to change the color of the title bar?

Hello Diane,

Could you be more specific about Office orb? What is it? Thanks for any
further help.

JD

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 15th 08, 10:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By JD
how to change the color of the title bar?

Hi,

I just upgrade to MS office 2007. The whole theme is blue base in Outlook,
Words, etc. Is there a way to customize the colors? Their colors don't
follow what I set up (in "Display...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 11th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
the "News" command is absent from the Go menu ...

Russ,

You know what? All of my setting can be found in Outlook Express. It
puzzles me now. Is there any connection between outlook and outlook
express?

Tony

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 11th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
the "News" command is absent from the Go menu ...

Russ,

Sorry for the missing information. My Outlook version is professional
Edition 2003 (11.5608.5606). Thanks for any further help.

Tony

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:

You failed to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 11th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By JD
the "News" command is absent from the Go menu ...

Hi,

I was setting the news reader but encountered a problem. According to
the document, I added the News command to the Go menu by dragging the
"News" command from the customization dialog box to...