Search: Posts made by: Quilter97008
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 25th 08, 06:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Quilter97008
Getting Error while forwarding Meeting Request

Chances are that the person has disable the forward feature on the meeting
request, to prevent you from forwarding it to people not on the original
invite list. Contact the organizer of the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 9th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Quilter97008
Requiring a Response to a Meeting Request

Is there a way to require that attendeees email me their responses to a
meeting request?

Thanks!
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 9th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Quilter97008
Exporting Tracking Responses to Excel

I am looking at sending out some meeting requests to hundreds of people
(perhaps 800+). I would like to be able to export (or copy/paste) the
tracked responses from Outlook into Excel. Is there a...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms May 9th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1

Typically when I received this error message, it was because I did not have
permission to send as that mailbox. I don't know how this will help you
since the forms are in the user's personal...