Search: Posts made by: Bob
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 30th 09, 11:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob
Assign Contact to specific Email account

Hopefully in the next SP. It would be a hugh benefit to me.

"Roady [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 30th 09, 08:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob
Assign Contact to specific Email account

I use Outlook 2007 and have it handle 4 different email accounts of mine. Is
there a way to assign a contact to a specfic account?

Example: Accounts ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 26th 09, 02:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob
KB949818

Anyone have the file OGANotifier_ENU.msi. The link to the Microsoft is
broken for the English version of the file. Here is the link broken link....
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 21st 08, 04:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob
Search Activities Speed Up ?

Outlook 2003 using the contacts activities tab has is very slow. Can this be
indexed and is so can it be reindexed?

Thanks, Bob
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 19th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Bob
Global Shared Contacts

I have 6 computers running Outlook 2000 or better and would like a solution
to having a separate Global contact list while being able to keep the
individual contact list for each user. Has anyone...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 14th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob
Moving Cache

Yes, profile name the same and the NK2 files are in:
c:\users\profilename\appdata\roaming\microsoft\outlook
That is where I found the default NK2 files. Every thing else is fine.

"Milly Staples...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 14th 07, 05:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Bob
Moving Cache

I have started a new computer with Vista Ultimate. I have outlook 2003 up
and running and have copied my PST file from my old Windows XP Pro computer.
I did have a lot of cached addresses which...