Search: Posts made by: Rob Schneider
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 13th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob Schneider
Outlook 2003 email font too small

wrote:
I've read through posts about font sizes, but I can't seem to find
this one.

My font is too small at the spot:

when u start outlook you have from left to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 10th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob Schneider
Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening Tasks

scanpst.exe did the trick. thanks!
(be nice if Microsoft coded their exception handling routine to suggest
running scanpst.exe. I knew about that program, but forgot about it
when...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 10th 07, 11:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob Schneider
Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening Tasks

Email works. Notes work. When I click on the TAsks icon, to look at my
task list, Outlook 2007 crashes. How to fix?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 7th 07, 08:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 18
Posted By Rob Schneider
GUI is all washed out, want Win2K / Office 2000 look and feelback

LurfysMa wrote:
On Sun, 6 May 2007 09:50:19 -0600, "Jupiter Jones [MVP]"
wrote:

There is no going back, at least not without performing a Clean
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 6th 07, 08:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob Schneider
how to block unwanted email and their senders

Jim7_mbay wrote:
Hi ,
I have been getting unwanted mails , i have also blocked them but it seem
the senders have many id to send how can i block a whole bunch everyday in
outlook...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 6th 07, 08:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By Rob Schneider
Outlook WHICH version?

koolkarma817 wrote:
I find that amazing. Outlook has so many versions and no one has thought of
giving me a virtual yellow highlighter, so I can highlight the important info
in an...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 29th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob Schneider
Fax 2 Email

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
Vista Fax and Scan does it as well.

presumably picked up in a Google search.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 29th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob Schneider
Fax 2 Email

kourosh wrote:
I like to set up my fax to send all incoming faxes to my email address, how
can i do this?

Suggest you Google for some products other than Outlook to do this. I
have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 20th 07, 09:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Rob Schneider
do you like 2007?

Talal Itani wrote:
I tried to download Outlook 2007, in order to evaluate it, but 2007 wants me
to uninstall 2003. So, I did not install 2007. Do you use 2007? Do you
like it? Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 18th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob Schneider
Oulook 2007 Unexpected Error on sending to distribution list

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
Why would you export your data? You already had a PST file. Exporting is the
number one way to destroy DL's.

Being naive, I guess.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 18th 07, 06:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob Schneider
Oulook 2007 Unexpected Error on sending to distribution list

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
Hard to say. We don't know what you did. How you migrated your data to the
new installation will determine whether a DL will still work. DL's do not
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 17th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob Schneider
Oulook 2007 Unexpected Error on sending to distribution list

I have a distribution list created when using Outlook 2003. Upgraded to
2007. The dist list successfully moved across. When I try to send to
that distribution list, Outlook 2007 reports...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 7th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob Schneider
Cannot Attach File with Outlook 2007

Rob Schneider wrote:
Folks,

Just recently installed Outlook 2007. Been using Outlook for 10 years,
so I thought I new what I was doing. Everything tried seems to work,
but cannot...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 7th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Rob Schneider
Cannot Attach File with Outlook 2007

Folks,

Just recently installed Outlook 2007. Been using Outlook for 10 years,
so I thought I new what I was doing. Everything tried seems to work,
but cannot attach a file to an email. Use the...