Search: Posts made by: Guy prince
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 1st 06, 01:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Guy prince
Copy entry loses label colour

Thanks - one would think it should work - but doesnt only not sure if its a
bug or a problem with my setup.

It only happens with appointments that have other attendees on the invite
list - the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 31st 06, 05:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Guy prince
Copy entry loses label colour

Colour is specified in labels but also in automatic formatting if no colour
has been specified in the label based on the category set.

If a block of entries are copied from one calendar to the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 31st 06, 02:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Guy prince
Copying entries between calendars OL2003

I use a private calendar in my personal folder and a business one on my
exchange folder which others can view. Both diaries are managed by my
assistant, who is able to access my private calendar...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 31st 06, 02:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Guy prince
Copy entry loses label colour

I have two calendars - a private one in my personal folder and a business one
in my exchange folder which others can view. My business calendar is a
subset of my private calendar entries. (I need...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 20th 06, 07:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Guy prince
Cannot copy calendar entries to a delegated calendar

My assisant has delegated Publishing Editor rights to my exchange diary which
can be viewed by the rest of the users in the company. I have a personal
..pst folder where I keep my full diary with...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 8th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Guy prince
Add more color labels to the Calendar

I would welcome more than 10 colours. My diary makes extensive use of it -
colour coding by categories between my personal and work life. It would help
to have more colours and the option to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 8th 06, 01:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Guy prince
Calendar Views - why are some categories ignored

Thanks for your thoughts. There is only one calendar which is the one on my
laptop. In there I have both personal and business items. I want to create
a view which shows only my business items....