Search: Posts made by: Jenc
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 18th 09, 09:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Jenc
Have Outlook Prompt Me If No Meeting Response Received

When I set up a meeting, it would be great if Outlook could notify me at some
time I set (like 1 day ahead) if responses have not been received from all
the invited attendees. Is this possible?...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 18th 09, 09:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenc
Inviting new attendee to existing meeting without cancelling meeti

I ran into exactly the same problem a couple of months ago. I followed the
directions from Outlook help (which links to the msoutlook.info blog), which
said to do what you described, and it deleted...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 29th 09, 05:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Jenc
Print Task Bar at bottom of calendar (like it appears on-scree

Hmm, this has got me thinking...I am actually printing my weekly calendar on
2 pages - does that make a difference to the answer?

Thanks very much!

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

I'll put in a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 29th 09, 04:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Jenc
Print Task Bar at bottom of calendar (like it appears on-scree

Thanks Diane...it's a shame, because it's a really nice way to integrate my
daily calendar with my daily tasks. Having tasks all listed to the side in a
separate listing is an invitation to forget...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 28th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Jenc
Print Task Bar at bottom of calendar (like it appears on-screen)

I generally view my calendar on-screen in weekly view, and I love that
Outlook 2007 displays my daily tasks at the bottom of the screen, under each
calendar day. However, when I print my weekly...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 15th 09, 10:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Jenc
Flex schedule for a work week.

I have a similar situation, and I just create appointments for myself that
show as "out of office" for the times I'm not available. For example, I work
7-3 on Mondays, so I mark my calendar as "out...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 24th 07, 04:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenc
exchange 1 and 1 server with Outlook 2002

Thank you Hal for your post. I am understanding a bit better now. Do I need
to have Exchange software on my laptop in order to sync up with the home
office server? What other questions should I...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 24th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenc
exchange 1 and 1 server with Outlook 2002

I upgraded to 2003 but I still have the same problem. Our IT guy at the home
office can't figure it out. I want to download my emails to my laptop from
my Outlook Web Access account. Is there a...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 23rd 07, 10:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Jenc
exchange 1 and 1 server with Outlook 2002

How do I sync my corporate webmail on an Outlook 2003 exchange 1 and 1 server
with my Outlook 2002 inbox? There has to be a way to do this with making me
upgrade!!! Thnx