Search: Posts made by: Zach
Forum: Outlook Express February 5th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Zach
Cant delete emails

I cant delete emails out of my inbox and ive tried every way i kow how to and
ive even called my comp. manufacturer and microsoft but they charge a arm and
a leg just to get an answer so if u ahve...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 13th 07, 08:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Zach
"New Letter to Contact" in Office

The ability to set up a new letter to a contact with one keystroke was a key
feature of Office 2002. I made the mistake of installing 2007, which I may
remove. However, does anyone know of a...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 19th 07, 07:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
Is there any way to Import the configurations from one comp - anot

I buy one new laptop, i want to configure my Ms- outlook in the new laptop as
the exact same of my old one.How can i do that? is there any option to export
and import the configurations from one to...