Search: Posts made by: Preston
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 13th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Preston
creating and setting userproperties programmatically

i guess it makes more sense if i consider it in light of the mailitem being
an object. i was thinking along the lines of defining variables and such.
strSweet = "sweet" or even DELETE * FROM...
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 13th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Preston
Macro with multiple Lines of text for email OL 2007

If you have something that you want to append to the body then you might try
always making the last character in the body be vbCrLf. Then when you append
things to the body you can use the...
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 13th 08, 04:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By Preston
Macro with multiple Lines of text for email OL 2007

i think that maybe you are looking for the linefeed constant.
try using
mymail.body = "some text" & vbCrLf & "some more text" & vbCrLf & "yet more
text."

this will add a carriage return to the text...
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 13th 08, 03:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Preston
creating and setting userproperties programmatically

!!!

i think i got it

message.save
:-D

i didn't know that programmatic changes had to be saved though. Any...
Forum: Outlook and VBA November 13th 08, 03:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Preston
creating and setting userproperties programmatically

Hi,
I was wondering if someone here might be able to give a hand to something
I am trying to accomplish. I am trying to write logic to go into an email in
a given folder (resume folder) in my...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 1st 06, 04:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By Preston
BCM and Outlook SP2

How do I remove the database files that BCM creates on setup? I have had
multiple problems trying to use BCM, Outlook SP2 and BCM upgrade? I must be
installing the software in the wrong order or...