Search: Posts made by: Wowbagger
Forum: Outlook and VBA July 31st 09, 02:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 0
Posted By Wowbagger
VBA to simulate a journal: link (similar to mailto:)

Using Outlook 2003 or later, is there any way to craft a link on a webpage
that Outlook will process by opening a new journal entry and populating the
subject line?

The goal is to have something...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 27th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Wowbagger
Highlighting holidays in 3 month view

Using Outlook 2007 in the left most column (where the email folder list
would appear) I see small square calendars showing days of the week and the
respective dates. There isn't any room for...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 9th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Wowbagger
Outlook 2007 thinks a contact is a calendar entry

When I right click on the email address of a sender to select "look up
outlook contact" I started to get the error message:

Cannot perform the requested operation. The command selected is not...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 22nd 06, 04:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Wowbagger
$19.99 Unlimited Space ! - Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server & 30 day FREE trial !

Hosted by Comcast Business Communications.

Please send copies of this spammer's ad to CBC - if enough people complain
he'll lose his service provider. This is the only way he'll get the message...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 19th 06, 12:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Wowbagger
Outlook 2003 Calendar help

Thanks

"Milly Staples - MVP Outlook"
wrote in message ...
Right click in the toolbar area and enable the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 17th 06, 10:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Wowbagger
Outlook 2003 Calendar help

That's where they are - I was used to the view menu showing Day / Work Week
/ Week options but in whatever view I was in those weren't showing.

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 17th 06, 04:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Wowbagger
Outlook 2003 Calendar help

For some reason Outlook is no longer displaying calendars as calendars: when
I click on the calendar tab I see a list of scheduled items but not a view
that looks like an actual calendar (whole...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 18th 06, 02:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Wowbagger
Deleted items folder in o2k3

The big boss refuses to empty or archive his deleted items, now holding some
25,000 messages and approaching 3 gigs in size for the deleted items folder
alone.

Does Outlook treat messages in the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 2nd 06, 01:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Wowbagger
Automatic formatting doesn't scan message body?

In Outlook 2003 I have configured an automatic format rule to turn the
message red when it contains certain key words within the body of the
message but Outlook does not apply the formatting.

I am...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 1st 06, 02:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Wowbagger
Non-contacts subfolder in Contacts

This is a .pst file and does not involve an exchange server in any way.

The default contacts folder does not appear in the folder list navigation
pane (which shows only mail folders). When I open...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 28th 06, 12:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Wowbagger
Non-contacts subfolder in Contacts

There was a massive implosion of a 2003 .pst file requiring the use of the
scan tool to repair the file. After the fix all of the contacts were stuck
inside of a mail folder, so the folder was...